big 4 ballers

So I know theres this guy who’s leader of the tax service line for a big 4 of one country and he has the following 2 cars. BMW 5 or 7 series, cant remember - but thats his company car And his own Aston Martin DB9. Thats pretty baller I guess. More than most expect for a tax professional anyway

i ball in my nissan sentra. Beat that

“I drive a Cavalier. It’s red”.

He sells coke.

You cannot make working in a big4 cool… what a tool

Well he’s the one with a DB9 man, not you…

It’s a red cavalier.

average partner at a Big 4 (in the U.S. anyway) makes about $800k… so sounds about right…

800k aint bad. But not ballin considering all the work they are doing. And a lot of pressure to get new clients and retain and keep happy current ones

that you are right about - i currently work at a big 4 - the risk an opinion-signing audit partner takes on is not that much different from the risk of a CFO. On the large fortune 500 accounts, the signing partner will probably make around $1 million a year. Which really isn’t enough when you consider that a CFO on a large fortune 500 client is making alot more than that…

I drive a awd jeep tj but I’m selling it and getting a 21 speed mountain bike, gonna be sick

^ Thats all my ride is, a department store 21 speed mountain bike

smileygladhands Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > that you are right about - i currently work at a > big 4 - the risk an opinion-signing audit partner > takes on is not that much different from the risk > of a CFO. Come on, the risk is totally different The Enron guys are in jail and the Arthur Anderson guys are retired

RIGWDL3 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > smileygladhands Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > that you are right about - i currently work at > a > > big 4 - the risk an opinion-signing audit > partner > > takes on is not that much different from the > risk > > of a CFO. > > Come on, the risk is totally different > The Enron guys are in jail and the Arthur Anderson > guys are retired thats because he turned star witness for the prosecution and plead guilty. The lead audit partner was looking at significant jail time if he went to trial. Andy Fastow got 6 years - the maximum sentence Dave Duncan (partner) would’ve faced was 10 years. SO yeah, seems pretty comparable to me.

You people have no perception of risk. That tax/audit partner might have good years and bad years, but tax work and audit work will continue to walk in the door every year. Furthermore, you’ve already got the big 4 seal of approval, so people are going to come to you regardless. The CFOs in the bottom part of the fortune 500 are going to be making a comparable amount, with a ton more risk, but also better upside.

You have no idea how much this guy is worth. Please do not tell me you are judging his net worth or income based on automobiles or houses. Show me his balance sheet and then we can talk about what a BSD he is. I am sure as a Big 4 partner we can assume a certain amount of income, but beyond that, it is pure speculation. Like many people, it may be big hat, no cattle.