bigger news than L3 results date

People, there are bigger news than just L3 results. Do you know Ali picked Roberto and Bristol and Levi are off again? :wink: I’m sure there are more important news like this that you can think of.

Favre retired. Only he didn’t. Or did he???

Chelsea Clinton got married.

A Rod hit his 600th hr.

Justin Beaver is in concert

bieber or beaver?

Beaver

Beaver

Lady Gaga is in the Forbes top 50 influential people of 2010.

not bigger than the fact Lady Gaga withhold se* b/c she thought someone could still her creativity from you know what … pupdawg82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Lady Gaga is in the Forbes top 50 influential > people of 2010.

O, I’m sorry champ, I think I ate your chocolate squirrel.

fxl Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > not bigger than the fact Lady Gaga withhold se* > b/c she thought someone could still her creativity > from you know what … > > pupdawg82 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Lady Gaga is in the Forbes top 50 influential > > people of 2010. from V. That was weird.

What was Montana Fishburne thinking? A Kardashian deja vu? Gimme a break…!

too much pop culture here… i have no clue what a beaver is nor who’s a gaga

adalfu Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > too much pop culture here… i have no clue what a > beaver is nor who’s a gaga and yet you know they have something to do with entertainment industry.

> pupdawg82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- >from V. That was weird. adalfu Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > too much pop culture here… i have no clue what a > beaver is nor who’s a gaga But do you know what gaga thinks about her beaver?

DTM86 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > pupdawg82 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > >from V. That was weird. > > adalfu Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > too much pop culture here… i have no clue what > a > > beaver is nor who’s a gaga > > But do you know what gaga thinks about her beaver? The more pertinent question is whether (s)he has one!!! :wink:

Kids are now writing OMLG insead of OMG in their text messages (‘Oh my Lady Gaga’)

1. A federal investigation has opened on Lance Armstrong doping 2. Haynesworth still can pass his physical…

CFA>MBA>Lady Gaga