Bill Gross

No one lives in a free market world.

get the banks were to sell their mortgage debt at its real present value and the government, in turn, must have no compunction in pursuing foreclosures on non-performing loans, no matter what the impact on house prices. all the cash sitting in private equity, hedge and vulture fundsis waiting to buy distressed securities if the price is right. That they haven’t bought much yet suggests the banks are resisting lowering their price. the govt is just helping up prop up unrealistic housing prices. i dont freakin know why.maybe you can enlighten me. not sure if you have seen a job loss in a recession before?. i have and its not the end of the world. 10% job loss? huh.you think throwin money at the problem will make it go away.? a recession is absolutely necessary to clean this sh1tpile.stop meddling with the cleansing

Dsylexic Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > get the banks were to sell their mortgage debt at > its real present value and the government, in > turn, must have no compunction in pursuing > foreclosures on non-performing loans, no matter > what the impact on house prices. > all the cash sitting in private equity, hedge and > vulture fundsis waiting to buy distressed > securities if the price is right. That they > haven’t bought much yet suggests the banks are > resisting lowering their price. the govt is just > helping up prop up unrealistic housing prices. i > dont freakin know why.maybe you can enlighten me. > > not sure if you have seen a job loss in a > recession before?. i have and its not the end of > the world. 10% job loss? huh.you think throwin > money at the problem will make it go away.? a > recession is absolutely necessary to clean this > sh1tpile.stop meddling with the cleansing Are you going to actually answer the questions or are you going to dodge like a politician in a debate? Is your best non-answer answer to let the world fall for our own stupidity, let job losses skyrocket and drive the country into a 10+ year depression? Seems to me you’re just advocating the same brain-dead policies that neolithic economists advocated in 1929.

spierce Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dsylexic Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > get the banks were to sell their mortgage debt > at > > its real present value and the government, in > > turn, must have no compunction in pursuing > > foreclosures on non-performing loans, no matter > > what the impact on house prices. > > all the cash sitting in private equity, hedge > and > > vulture fundsis waiting to buy distressed > > securities if the price is right. That they > > haven’t bought much yet suggests the banks are > > resisting lowering their price. the govt is > just > > helping up prop up unrealistic housing prices. > i > > dont freakin know why.maybe you can enlighten > me. > > > > not sure if you have seen a job loss in a > > recession before?. i have and its not the end > of > > the world. 10% job loss? huh.you think throwin > > money at the problem will make it go away.? a > > recession is absolutely necessary to clean this > > sh1tpile.stop meddling with the cleansing > > Are you going to actually answer the questions or > are you going to dodge like a politician in a > debate? > > Is your best non-answer answer to let the world > fall for our own stupidity, let job losses > skyrocket and drive the country into a 10+ year > depression? Seems to me you’re just advocating > the same brain-dead policies that neolithic > economists advocated in 1929. spierce, why do you have to display your ignorance about 1929.this is nothing like 1929. it is more like 1873 . i dont know what more i need to answer. atleast i put forward something. its your turn to explain what to do. i havent seen a single post of yours offering any solution either.all you do is scowl and trash others.you are the one dodgin questions. explain in detail why more credit creation will solve the problems of excess credit in the first place. what needs to be done,except blindly trusting your friends from GS and Princeton,and how will things pan out.lets see a step by step action and the denoument of your genius

Dsylexic Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > spierce Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Dsylexic Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > get the banks were to sell their mortgage > debt > > at > > > its real present value and the government, in > > > turn, must have no compunction in pursuing > > > foreclosures on non-performing loans, no > matter > > > what the impact on house prices. > > > all the cash sitting in private equity, hedge > > and > > > vulture fundsis waiting to buy distressed > > > securities if the price is right. That they > > > haven’t bought much yet suggests the banks > are > > > resisting lowering their price. the govt is > > just > > > helping up prop up unrealistic housing > prices. > > i > > > dont freakin know why.maybe you can enlighten > > me. > > > > > > not sure if you have seen a job loss in a > > > recession before?. i have and its not the end > > of > > > the world. 10% job loss? huh.you think > throwin > > > money at the problem will make it go away.? a > > > recession is absolutely necessary to clean > this > > > sh1tpile.stop meddling with the cleansing > > > > Are you going to actually answer the questions > or > > are you going to dodge like a politician in a > > debate? > > > > Is your best non-answer answer to let the world > > fall for our own stupidity, let job losses > > skyrocket and drive the country into a 10+ year > > depression? Seems to me you’re just advocating > > the same brain-dead policies that neolithic > > economists advocated in 1929. > > > spierce, why do you have to display your ignorance > about 1929.this is nothing like 1929. it is more > like 1873 . > i dont know what more i need to answer. atleast i > put forward something. its your turn to explain > what to do. i havent seen a single post of yours > offering any solution either.all you do is scowl > and trash others.you are the one dodgin > questions. > explain in detail why more credit creation will > solve the problems of excess credit in the first > place. > what needs to be done,except blindly trusting your > friends from GS and Princeton,and how will things > pan out.lets see a step by step action and the > denoument of your genius Liquidity crunch is liquidity crunch, whether its 1873 or 1929, letting the banks fail and drag the entire economy (good and bad) into the shitter isn’t a great way of managing the system. It’s all you’ve provided. You’ve still not answered your background, which leads me to believe you’re maybe not even a CFA candidate, nor are you really employed in the sector. It’s amusing that you constantly perform strawman attacks with tangential bullcrap, yet still provide nothing of solid logic or reason. The only person from GS I know left there long ago. I only knew one Princeton graduate and I couldn’t stand her, crappy boss.

whats my job or candidature gotta do with the macroeconomic problems of the world.dont distract from the real debate pal.get real.i need you to reply with a way out of this mess for good. i am a CFA level 3 candidate,if it really matters .i found the economics course in CFA to be mainstream B/S except for some parts.i dont work in banking,but it doesnt make me less qualified to comment on this considering none of your erstwhile superheroes had a clue.