Bill Gross

Pimco’s Gross says “we are to the point of fearing fear itself” um, duh!!! why else would the VIX be @ 55 +

vix up to new levels because of uncertainty/inability to short stocks… it’s no longer a reliable indicator of market sentiment (especially when people like me are looking at it!)

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Pimco’s Gross says “we are to the point of fearing > fear itself” > > um, duh!!! why else would the VIX be @ 55 + There’s a market bottom. In BIG!

virginCFAhooker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > vix up to new levels because of > uncertainty/inability to short stocks… it’s no > longer a reliable indicator of market sentiment > (especially when people like me are looking at > it!) Exactly.

Bill Gross advise to the Fed is to cut rates to 1% immediately. His insignt futher includes, " Future economic textbooks will likely teach that while capitalism is the most dynamic and productive system ever conceived, it is most efficient when there is a delicate balance between private incentive and government oversight." delicate balance?, bill, that is gross.

Dsylexic Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bill Gross advise to the Fed is to cut rates to 1% > immediately. His insignt futher includes, > " > Future economic textbooks will likely teach that > while capitalism is the most dynamic and > productive system ever conceived, it is most > efficient when there is a delicate balance between > private incentive and government oversight." > > delicate balance?, bill, that is gross. Because we need a “free market”, free of any government oversight. That’s proven to be the best alternative. Thanks, I don’t know what I could have done without this great piece of libertopian bullspit.

spierce,sure crony capitalists like you can keep finding others to blame.shame on you

Be happy Spierce! The government is bailing you out. Feel better now? I sent the fed those old warrants I bought, with a detailed Black Scholes model showing they were worth 300% more than I wanted, and all I got back from them was a t-shirt that said “I’ve been Screwed by Goldman Sachs, Again!”

Dsylexic Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > spierce,sure crony capitalists like you can keep > finding others to blame.shame on you Exactly what industry do you work in? I’d be interested to know how you think you’re isolated from this whole situation.

virginCFAhooker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Be happy Spierce! The government is bailing you > out. Feel better now? I sent the fed those old > warrants I bought, with a detailed Black Scholes > model showing they were worth 300% more than I > wanted, and all I got back from them was a t-shirt > that said “I’ve been Screwed by Goldman Sachs, > Again!” Last time I checked unemployment is skyrocketing. Let me ask you, how many people are you going to stand in line for food with?

never claimed that i was isolated.i dont want people like you making it worse,though.

Nice. Fear mongering worked on the politicians but it doesn’t work on me. Hey… seriously, if I send you a list of bonds, can you tell me what they’re worth? They’re publicly traded bonds but the companies are private… I think. What’s your email?

Dsylexic Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > never claimed that i was isolated.i dont want > people like you making it worse,though. Ahhh, worse. How exactly is providing liquidity to the system making it worse? Ohhh, that’s right, you’re one of those mogoloids who would rather see the system crash than figure out how to actually fix it. It’s too hard to figure out how to fix it and you can’t add any meaningful alternatives or suggestions. BREAK, SMASH, DIE! Let me guess, when your expensive computer breaks you just buy a brand new one and throw the old one out?

virginCFAhooker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nice. Fear mongering worked on the politicians > but it doesn’t work on me. > > Hey… seriously, if I send you a list of bonds, > can you tell me what they’re worth? They’re > publicly traded bonds but the companies are > private… I think. What’s your email? So, when unemployment hits 10% you’re going to kick in and volunteer at the soup lines, right? Seriously, if I send you a list of companies who cannot fund themselves right now, you’ll be able to figure out how to get people to invest in them to keep them alive, right? Because you have all of the answers? Of course, I am sure you’ll quote textbooks, afterall, things are that easy in the world of make-believe.

Damn… for a bond dude who just got bailed out by the gubmint you sure are in a bad mood. I’m just looking for information on some bonds that I was thinking about buying as part of another investment in a distressed BDC that yields 25%. Nevermind… I’ll ask the soup nazi. He’s in a better mood.

spierce Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dsylexic Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > never claimed that i was isolated.i dont want > > people like you making it worse,though. > > > Ahhh, worse. How exactly is providing liquidity > to the system making it worse? > > > Ohhh, that’s right, you’re one of those mogoloids > who would rather see the system crash than figure > out how to actually fix it. It’s too hard to > figure out how to fix it and you can’t add any > meaningful alternatives or suggestions. BREAK, > SMASH, DIE! > > Let me guess, when your expensive computer breaks > you just buy a brand new one and throw the old one > out? you would rather be seen as doing something.very smart.why do you sound so upset.did your yacht get forclosed or somethin?

Dsylexic Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > spierce Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Dsylexic Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > never claimed that i was isolated.i dont want > > > people like you making it worse,though. > > > > > > Ahhh, worse. How exactly is providing > liquidity > > to the system making it worse? > > > > > > Ohhh, that’s right, you’re one of those > mogoloids > > who would rather see the system crash than > figure > > out how to actually fix it. It’s too hard to > > figure out how to fix it and you can’t add any > > meaningful alternatives or suggestions. BREAK, > > SMASH, DIE! > > > > Let me guess, when your expensive computer > breaks > > you just buy a brand new one and throw the old > one > > out? > > > you would rather be seen as doing something.very > smart.why do you sound so upset.did your yacht get > forclosed or somethin? Yeah, we were all just rolling in the dough. Answer the fvckin questions… 1. Your job. 2. What is your solution. 3. Your ultimate goal. 4. Your CFA candidate level and education level. Is it so hard to actually address the problems rather than make stupid strawmen?

my ultimate goal?.world peace. for frick sake this is no miss teen usa where you belong.i would like to know your goal hotshot. you think the economy is some damn computer which you could “fix” with your macroeconomic BS?. here’s news for ya: there are only microeconomic solutions to macroeconomic problems.or go start another massive public works program -like WW2.

Dsylexic Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > my ultimate goal?.world peace. for frick sake this > is no miss teen usa where you belong.i would like > to know your goal hotshot. you think the economy > is some damn computer which you could “fix” with > your macroeconomic BS?. > here’s news for ya: there are only microeconomic > solutions to macroeconomic problems.or go start > another massive public works program -like WW2. Answer the questions. What would you like to get to with the Fed, economy, and everything else. Is it all that hard for you to not hide behind your libertopian bullspit?

Libertopian? What is it when the government practically shoves mortgages down the throat of morons all in the name of increasing home ownership to improve society, blah blah blah. That sad mistaken utopian concept is what started this mess.