BipolarboyBoston

Dude sent you an email…

cfaboston, i am and i can scan and send it out.

BiPolarBoyBoston Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cfaboston, i am and i can scan and send it out. Also let me know my share. Reply to that email.

no worries about any costs, it won’t be released until May 22nd thou, if you know where I can obtain some ADD that would certainly help.

BiPolarBoyBoston Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > no worries about any costs, it won’t be released > until May 22nd thou, if you know where I can > obtain some ADD that would certainly help. Thanks bro. Alright there is harvard vanguard medical institute near Fenway (next to AMC theatre). Go and see a doctor and tell him that you are having difficultulties in concentrating on studies. He might be able to help you.

hey one thing, i don’t feel like spending 2-3hrs scanning and converting the docs to pdf. so idk, if you wanna do it?

I don’t have scanner. I can see if I can do at work but I don’t live in Boston anymore. Moved to NYC last fall. Anyways, where do you work in Boston? In Downtown? I may be in Boston on May 26th for work related stuff.

congrats on the move to nyc!!! new job? yea i’m downtown.

BiPolarBoyBoston Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > congrats on the move to nyc!!! new job? yea i’m > downtown. same job but different location. Will send you an email around May 3rd week. We’ll decide then how can we share it.

Get a room guys!