Birthday gift Ideas

Awww. The selfless gift of bang!

J/k sounds perfect to me

You underestimate the power of a good cooking knife

You should start your own bidet company and throw in some new inventions and concepts.Trust me on this,you have the passion.

Ok I have decided what to get her:

A Chemex pour over coffee maker +a hand grinder + pour over kettle .The whole thing costs around 100 but will make changes in someone`s life who drinks inferior coffee(buys it grounded) via inferior methods(french press) .

this is a great present to get her. She will tell her friends her some of them will be like:

‘omg no way! like what is that? like omg?’

and she will be there thinking: ‘he actually thinks about something I like and doesn’t get all the other tosh fellas get their gfs’

You will get the poon soon!!

My advice is don’t get her anything. If you do then your first gift should be super cheap. Now every single new holiday she will expect you to do better than the last. You never want to set the bar too high.

Gotta love the power of branding. $100 for a pour over system when you can replicate one for under $30

Pour overs blow. Get her a stove top moka imported from Italy. You can find them on Amazon.

bialleti ?

Give her $182 in cash.

Slick reference.

^Feeling stupid. I think Cessna or Blink…

That’s gold!

Top Moka

I like pour over coffee mainly because you get a mug full of coffee you can sip while doing something else , the Stovetop is more of an espresso type of coffee .Damn though I miss brewing coffee in those.

haven’t met a girl yet that doesn’t like the rabbit

Hitachi wand or gtfo

Real Madrid? Likes good coffee? you must be a euro.

Flowers never disappoint. And let us know what did u finally decide on ?