BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS.

Yellow = Me? Black = Obama ?

Don’t know if you listen to mashup music Jcole (it’s generally a you-love-it-or-you-hate-it genre) but there is an awesome version of Black and Yellow vs. Paint it Black that Girl Talk did on his last album.

Whiz khalifa vs. Cannibus in his prime. Cannibus would spank the clown. Go packers!!

supersadface Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Don’t know if you listen to mashup music Jcole > (it’s generally a you-love-it-or-you-hate-it > genre) but there is an awesome version of Black > and Yellow vs. Paint it Black that Girl Talk did > on his last album. Holy shot. Paint it black and yellow - that was awesome. Thanks ssf.

Check out Lemondae by Gucci Mane Woke up in da mornin said fuk it bought a yellow aston martin

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Check out Lemondae by Gucci Mane > > > > Woke up in da mornin said fuk it bought a yellow > aston martin have you seen his face tattoo?

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Check out Lemondae by Gucci Mane > > > > Woke up in da mornin said fuk it bought a yellow > aston martin HOTTTTTTT.

Best song evah…cant get it out of my head.

guess what color i just got these in -> http://www.newbalance.com/products/MT10/

mar350 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > guess what color i just got these in -> > http://www.newbalance.com/products/MT10/ How do you like them? I was planning to buy a pair.

McLeod81 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How do you like them? I was planning to buy a > pair. like them a lot so far. i just got them this week so i haven’t put in any solid use, but they’re extremely comfortable - like wearing socks with tread. i like the fact that you can wear socks in them or go barefoot.

Duck Sauce made a Charlie Sheen version or Barbara Streisand. OOOooOOoOOOoOOoOOOoooOOO ---- Charlie Sheen.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS. Sorry - last time I checked you guys LOST the superbowl

verse214 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jcole21 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS. > > > Sorry - last time I checked you guys LOST the > superbowl Sorry - last time I checked, that happened over a MONTH ago. Seriously, get with the program you Wisconsin lovin’ hillbilly.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > verse214 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > jcole21 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS. > > > > > > Sorry - last time I checked you guys LOST the > > superbowl > > > Sorry - last time I checked, that happened over a > MONTH ago. > > Seriously, get with the program you Wisconsin > lovin’ hillbilly. Sorry - I’m just not one to root for rapists and cities that are post-industrial failures.

None of which addresses my points

verse214 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Black Swan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > verse214 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > jcole21 Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS. > > > > > > > > > Sorry - last time I checked you guys LOST the > > > superbowl > > > > > > Sorry - last time I checked, that happened over > a > > MONTH ago. > > > > Seriously, get with the program you Wisconsin > > lovin’ hillbilly. > > Sorry - I’m just not one to root for rapists and > cities that are post-industrial failures. http://www.economist.com/blogs/gulliver/2009/06/liveable_vancouver Pittsburgh was named the most livable city in the US by the Economist in 2010. It isn’t the coolest city the world for sure (not even close), but post-industrial failure it is not. You bought the marketing hype. That being said, Green Bay deserved the win.

“Pits” burgh.

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “Pits” burgh. Marcus, could you be a bigger moron?