Black Friday Crowd Curtailed

I usually got up around 6 AM and drive to Best Buy for the Black Friday sale in the past few years. This year’s best buy crowd is noticeably smaller and I don’t even have to stand in a huge line to check out… Very scary.

I just read that a walmart employee got killed at a store - he got trampled to death and another lady had a miscarriage . WTF ??

Sampling bias…

Don’t worry about the employee death; the important thing is that some people saved 15% on an iPod. Now if only they could make rent this month…

Would you like the good news or the bad news? Sorry, looks like you baby is dead…BUT THE GOOD NEWS…That plasma TV is half price!!!

Black Friday sales were 3% higher this year than last.

lxwqh Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I usually got up around 6 AM and drive to Best Buy > for the Black Friday sale in the past few years. > This year’s best buy crowd is noticeably smaller > and I don’t even have to stand in a huge line to > check out… Very scary. actually this comment is sampling bias…

Rudeboi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just read that a walmart employee got killed at > a store - he got trampled to death It’s good to hear that retail traffick is strong enough to trample people. Unless you were trampled.