'Blade Runner' charged in fatal shooting

He was indeed the bullet in the chamber.

Feel sorry for Reeva’s family. Police also found needles & testosterone in his home - a drugs cheat as well as a killer. But thanks to his fame, he may yet do an OJ & walk off scott free …

What a black man can’t be found innocent of a crime? Get over this Media BS already! A jury of his peers found OJ innocent. The jury viewed the evidence first hand, heard expert testimony, and heard witness accounts. It’s just common sense. Why would OJ, or anyone for that matter, buy gloves that don’t fit? This case has been closed for almost two decades now; give it a rest!

Now this guy is obviously guilty as hell. My guess is he thought that some other black athlete was banging his girlfriend. The thought of a Mandingo looking brother with size 14 Adidas and some mean calves, rubbing against her was too much for his prosthetic legs too handle. So he buckled.

*mild edit

You realize Oscar Pistorius is white, right?

^ that’s why he “is obviously guilty as hell.” I would argue, however, that because his “blades” are black and it is his “blades” that make him who he is, he is effectively a black man.

Oh man stormy is losing it again. Dude control yourself.

Stormy, pull it together mang.

Pistorius seems to be a narcisisstic d-bag in the tier of Lance Armstrong.

man, this realisation has hit me like a sledge hammer! For a country like South Africa, this has profound consequences.

Would he appear in court in his blades though? Or wearing white prothetic limbs?

I bet he asks to bring his blades in prison.

The media hype behind Pistorius’s case is worst than that of OJ Simpson

Absent the Naked Gun movies and some Hertz commercials, OJ had been out of the public eye for quite some time prior to the murders. Pistorius’s Olympic story is still very fresh.

He got bail… do you suppose he’d be a flight risk?

Let’s hope he doesn’t run!

He’s got 99 problems but a b*tch aint one…

Too soon?

Thats clever… Seriously though, I hear he probably wont be allowed his prostetic legs and may have to go wheelchair. He may be a target though. An athlete body in prison… bubba might want to tap that