BLASTED!!

just took schweser book 6, exam 1 afternoon session, 120Q got 59%?! somehow i am finding that I am reading schweser exams forever, their ethics is like essays… i almost felt sleepy during ethics. i am fed up, took another 60 sample question, got 68%. my score is just too poor too do anything right now. i am starting to forget everything…

don’t do V1 or V2 of Schweser, just do the Qbank and solidify the concepts. The actual exam won’t be anywhere as difficult as V1 and V2.

Qbank and CFAI Sample Exams/Questions. Im’ done with Schweser Practice Vol now.

I dont have qbank. But I guess i am done with schweser too. From this point on, only CFAI text and their End of chapter questions, and cFAI sample Exam.

Alexandrov !!! how are u so sure !!! Q bank is piece of cake, compared to other sources…

Q bank is easy, but for people who are getting 60% should be doing Qbank only, ask anyone who has written L1, the V1 and V2 are nowhere near the same (they are overkill). If you are doing well on the mocks, you are in good shape.

Hey pepp I have been reading your posts for a while…I think you have a very good chance at cracking the exam. You seem to think quite logically and my hunch is that the actual exam is far more conceptual and can be cracked with some good logic and elimination of answers. I have myself been averaging late 60s to mid 70s on Schweser vol 1 sample exams and those essay style ethics and FSA questions simply do my head in. I didn’t see such questions on the sample or the mock exams. Fingers crossed…

im doing better on vol 1 and 2 then i did on the mocks…im better at the quant stuff. conceptual questions make my head spin…

jimyoung82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > im doing better on vol 1 and 2 then i did on the > mocks…im better at the quant stuff. conceptual > questions make my head spin… i totally empathize with you… I’m in the same boat because i scored between 77-83% on all of the book 6 exams and 65-69% on the mock exams… makes me nervous…

jimyoung82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > im doing better on vol 1 and 2 then i did on the > mocks…im better at the quant stuff. conceptual > questions make my head spin… But thats what we are likely to see on the exam i think. And thats the reason, that some guys at work passed the exams with something like 20 days of part time study… And I have been making my b*lls bleed on this stuff from the past 2 months…

pepp, I just finished the Schweser 1PM exam as well… 65% :frowning:

Pepp, I am in the same boat as you are. Took 1st exam and scored low 60s on both sessions, done with Schweser. Will take the first of CFAI exams tomorrow to see where I stand, how about you? have you taken any CFAI exams yet?

pepp, how are you studying these next few days? i recall reading an earlier post from you this morning about not having read some of the books.

im trying to stay off qbank now, trying to teach myself to answer conceptual questions efficently. qbank has too many calculations, which im comfortable with…

pepp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I dont have qbank. But I guess i am done with > schweser too. > > From this point on, only CFAI text and their End > of chapter questions, and cFAI sample Exam. I have done all the end of chapter problems for 4 of the 6 books, still have 2 days left and 1000 pages to go over : ( I just bought a 4 pack of red bull and that will likely be replensihed in 24 hours

daj, i feel your pain. book 4 and 6 are childish compared to book 3 and 5 end of chapters. Book 3 will make you want to i swear throw up. The questions are taking me hrs to even read, let alone if i figure out how to do them. guys theres not enough time to do anything anymore except panic. but let’s not panic… lets maximize our time in the last leg of this hell. My goals: Finish Macro Econ by 9am Sleep for 3 hrs Review my past exams from CFAI text, Do Macro problems Sleep for 3 more hrs. Take a test. I think its aggressive to do so much in one day, but i got no choice.

> > My goals: > Finish Macro Econ by 9am > Sleep for 3 hrs > Review my past exams from CFAI text, Do Macro > problems > Sleep for 3 more hrs. > Take a test. > > I think its aggressive to do so much in one day, > but i got no choice. 3 HRS???YOU ARE A SOLIDER DUDE, I NEED AT LEAST 4-5 OR I AM DEAD.

last push before the exam jimyoung, which questions are you going to be working on? good luck pepp

pepp, give me ur id…i can send you something that u will like to see.

you guys ensure me, i did all schweser sample exam but never scored more than 70% :< I’m fine at FSA and Asset Valuation but had terrible score at the rest especially for econ, i hate that :