bloody GIPS

I planned a half day review on GIPS, but it seems to be NOT that easy!! who said level 3 is easier than level 2???

I have also assigned half day to review GIPS sometime next week. Hopefully that would be enough. Boring as hell. I have not seen a single company who uses GIPS. CFAI is trying to sell hard through candidates but no company is buying it.

Why bothering memorizing those clauses ?

I have. There are quite a few firms that use GIPS. I’m planning on implementing it at my firm at some stage (it’s a low priority)

I am implementing GIPS at home. I think my wife and kids will enjoy the self-regulation and “level playing field”.

make sure they uphold the Code and Standards too

Just to cut passing rate ?

for passing the damn thing, GIPS is a must grasp for me, because this 5% can be quite sure, compared with other more bloody stuff

charlottekid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am implementing GIPS at home. I think my wife > and kids will enjoy the self-regulation and “level > playing field”. Are your kids electing to comply with the recommended provision of disclosing whether or not they feed their pees and broccoli to the dog under the kitchen table?