Bloomberg reps

So our Bloomberg is hot - very hot. Is this common? Our group seems to always be looking for reasons to get training.

I’m so f’ing sick of hearing how hot everyone’s f’ing Bloomberg rep is. We apparently have the only male BB rep in the world and if I played for the other team I don’t think I would consider him even moderately attractive, let alone hot.

Actually, my BB rep is pretty hot. The last couple of times she was here, she even brought a junior representative who was younger and hotter. It seems like the BB guys get assigned jobs like tech support or delivering B-Units and keyboards.

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m so f’ing sick of hearing how hot everyone’s > f’ing Bloomberg rep is. We apparently have the > only male BB rep in the world and if I played for > the other team I don’t think I would consider him > even moderately attractive, let alone hot. I believe that’s a valid reason to find another job.

pics.

She knows her shiat too. I’m not great at Bloomberg, but I haven’t seen her stumped by some of our guys who use it all day every day.