Bloomberg terminal I hate you

So ive just started using the bloomberg terminal at work, and will be using it more and more often for projects. Now whats the deal with going back!! Ill do a whole bond search or something and then by mistake click on some advert or some link at the bottom and then I am taken to a new page and cant get back to my search"!!! Whats the remedy!!!??? Is there a way back, the back button doesnt seem to think so!

Press “Menu” to go back bro.

Request for hot female BB reps to come give you a tutorial.

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Request for hot female BB reps to come give you a > tutorial. forget what I said, take ohai’s advice.

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Request for hot female BB reps to come give you a > tutorial. No, he shouldn’t do that or we’ll have to hear a story about how she sat on his lap and worked his “terminal” and he just sat there and did nothing and then couldn’t figure out why it didn’t work out with her.

I tried menu and it doesnt seem to go back if its after clicking one of the banners at the bottom. Guess I will have to get the rep, and this time ask her if she has any info on ‘closed deals’ so I dont end up as bromiom states.

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I tried menu and it doesnt seem to go back if its > after clicking one of the banners at the bottom. > > Guess I will have to get the rep, and this time > ask her if she has any info on ‘closed deals’ so I > dont end up as bromiom states. type LAST or click the back arrow in the top left corner of the bloomberg window

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I tried menu and it doesnt seem to go back if its > after clicking one of the banners at the bottom. > > Guess I will have to get the rep, and this time > ask her if she has any info on ‘closed deals’ so I > dont end up as bromiom states. Even if she has ‘closed deals’ and still choses to sit on your lap, seal the one time deal right there.

Head butt the monitor, you have to earn its respect. Fear is respect.

^LOL

You probably have an outdated keyboard that has dual function keys. The MENU key on my keyboard doesn’t function either. Also it frustrated me to keep hitting HELP-HELP only to be taken to the “people” page until I noticed the cr@ppy dual function keyboard that made me hit CTRL-HELP to get HELP (I think…) but I have found that Bberg help usually s#cks b4lls. For most of my simple queries the help desk person goes off for 10-20 minutes before finally coming back saying that they don’t know … JEEZ I am just asking SIMPLE questions (like how come when I hit HELP-HELP I don’t get to the bberg message screen, they should have known about the keyboard issues)… so I hate bberg for other reasons. Also no FX currency pricing since it’s OTC, decimal digits on muni historical prices only to two digits … I could go on and on. They’ve answered some questions, of course, but probably only 4 in 10. Not a good record.