Bloomberg terminal info..

3k a month

Big Nodge Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Theo if you want to pull up a cool screen with > lots of blinking lights that will impress the > chicks at your school, BTMM > > good overview of lots of markets too. It’s the coolest screen ever… BBT and his new brother FIT for rates YCRV-Yield Curve and FMC–>Fair Market Curves SRCH-Bond Search Screen WEI and WBI–>World Equity and Bond Indices TRA-Total Return Analysis ECST and ESNP-For Economic Fundamentals WECO-World Economic Calendar RRRA-Repo Reverse Repo Analysis RATC-Ratings Changes WCDS-Credit Def Swap Price Changes

I’m pretty sure we’re paying 1800 for the terminal in my office…

VCON !

former trader Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 3k a month nope, its $1500 to $1800 USD. $1500 is for a shared terminal for multiple users. $1800 gets you the single user system with thumprint ID and b-unit for bloomberg anywhere.

So you’re saying we should be able to get Bberg Anywhere for free if we have a single terminal setup at work? Might have to ask them to activate it or something…

Are there big shot daytraders who have a Bloomberg at their house, I imagine? Or are they just for corporate use? Just curious

Theo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Are there big shot daytraders who have a Bloomberg > at their house, I imagine? Or are they just for > corporate use? Just curious You kidding? I have a bbg in my toilet.

no, both 1500 and 1800 are for single terminals. the 1500 is a setup that allows multiple users on the same terminal. 1800 is for a single USER on one terminal, you need a thumbprint to log onto the machine so no one else can use it. only for the latter version can you have bb anywhere and you don’t have to pay extra (its included in the 1800).