Blue Box or EOC Questions?

Given the limited time left, is it more useful to do all of the blue box examples or the end of reading or chapter questions in the CFA book? Specifically, I need to turbo charge my FRA and ethics… Thanks

I think the most efficient way is to do the mock exam, because it combines several topics on each vignettes… you need to get used to it.

i’ve already done several mock exams incl. CFAI and schweser, and my weakest areas have consistently been the accting and ethics sections. i used to schweser notes/questions to study, so i’d like to go over the questions in the cfa book rather than repeating the schweser questions. so… blue box examples or end of reading questions?

for accting, BBB is the way to go. pick out stuff like impairments, translation gains + loss, current rare vs temporal rates etc etc. eocs in FRA section asks only qualitative changes while CFAI could ask us quantitative changes…which is painful. only BBB has quantitative step by step calculations

IMO… Sample exams > EOC questions > blue box examples

passme Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > for accting, BBB is the way to go. > pick out stuff like impairments, translation gains > + loss, current rare vs temporal rates etc etc. > > eocs in FRA section asks only qualitative changes > while CFAI could ask us quantitative > changes…which is painful. only BBB has > quantitative step by step calculations BBB,u mean blue boxes?