BO wants health care reform, now or never

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090528/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama_health_care_6 But, where will he get the money to pay for it?

AlphaSeeker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090528/ap_on_go_pr_wh > /us_obama_health_care_6 > > But, where will he get the money to pay for it? Can we start selling space? We were first on the moon right…I bet someone would pay alot for the moon. I mean, those russians wanted it pretty bad then, we can just sell it to 'em now…with 40yrs of interest. No?

They just need to abandon the whole health insurance scam, implement tort reform so you cant sue a doctor out of business and go back to paying doctors direclty without the middleman. The only unhappy people would be lawyers and insurance companies. And get rid of the AMA mafia so we can graduate more doctors or import them form other countries.

Wow…I’m surprised to hear marcus phoenix advocate tort reform…I’m really impressed. I haven’t heard anything on this issue since the GOP was waving the banner of tort reform in the mid-1990s.

Seriously , why is it so difficult to import doctors. When we can import programmers by the millions , we should be able to import atleast a few thousand doctors.

Becoz the doctor mafia (AMA) wants to keep their wages inflated and reduce competition. Poor programmers do not have such a mafia.

kkent Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wow…I’m surprised to hear marcus phoenix > advocate tort reform…I’m really impressed. I > haven’t heard anything on this issue since the GOP > was waving the banner of tort reform in the > mid-1990s. Alright MP! Way to go!

Yeah, tort reform is a great idea. Lawyer fees and payouts are a big part of our healthcare expenses.

joemontana Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeah, tort reform is a great idea. Lawyer fees > and payouts are a big part of our healthcare > expenses. The problem is the Democratic party (and a bunch of Republicans) are connected to the trial lawyer lobby. Notice how so many politicians are lawyers. The only way tort will be reformed is if there’s government healthcare. Of course I don’t think you want the people from the DMV as doctors…

PtrainerNY Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > joemontana Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Yeah, tort reform is a great idea. Lawyer fees > > and payouts are a big part of our healthcare > > expenses. > > > The problem is the Democratic party (and a bunch > of Republicans) are connected to the trial lawyer > lobby. > > Notice how so many politicians are lawyers. > > The only way tort will be reformed is if there’s > government healthcare. Of course I don’t think you > want the people from the DMV as doctors… This is why I support a powerful executive that implements policy via executive order and has the courts in his back pocket. This will eventually happen the way the Roman Senate was eventually made impotent due to the people’s opposition to their transparently corrupt ways.

health care is PITA

This health care reform sh#t sounds good to the voters, but we have nowhere to find the money to support it. I won’t be surprised if it’s one of the few things to nail BO down the road.