Book 6 and 7 question

I have been reading a lot about how book 7 is harder than book 6. I have the online version of Schweser Qbank, and have no clue what book 6 and 7 are. I have been taking 120Q practice tests, are these comparable to book 6 or 7? Thanks for the clarification. Best of luck all

meabeln Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have been reading a lot about how book 7 is > harder than book 6. I have the online version of > Schweser Qbank, and have no clue what book 6 and 7 > are. I have been taking 120Q practice tests, are > these comparable to book 6 or 7? Thanks for the > clarification. > > Best of luck all they are there for sale on the site – book 6 comes with the study notes, 7 is sold seperately. 7 is more like the real CFA exam. Book 6 is a teaser. They do that so you buy book 7. they run a business, their goal is to make $ off is, remember?

> > > they are there for sale on the site – book 6 > comes with the study notes, 7 is sold seperately. > 7 is more like the real CFA exam. Book 6 is a > teaser. They do that so you buy book 7. > > they run a business, their goal is to make $ off > is, remember? I got practice exam vol 1 and 2 with my notes. Was I just lucky?

How does Q-Bank compare to book 7? That is what i am wondering, thanks-

Me too me too. Like if I only do the hardest Q bank questions, are those comparable to Book 6 and 7?

is it too late to order volume 2 now? how long do their deliveries take typically?