Book 6 Scores

You’re getting there cfasf1…keep grinding.

AFJunkie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 1 AM: 82% > 1 PM: 80% > > I AM COMMING FOR YOU L2 MADAFAKA!!! > > Just to be fair I am a L2 repeater, failed last > year :frowning: Time for you to put it on cruise control…

1 AM - 65%. Not great but plenty of time to improve between now and June 7! Unfortunately this test excluded my two weakest areas (derivs and quant) so not looking forward to the PM session…

1AM - 77%. I was a bit surprised by the lack of complexity of the problems. Ethics was brutal. I got 50% on that section, but I haven’t looked at that material at all yet so it’s not that surprising.

My progress Book 6…1AM 52% Book 6…1PM 55% Then I took the Schweser 3 day and decided to switch it up a bit and I did Book 7…1AM 77% I am working on Book6 2AM now (not concerned about the time so I am doing it as I have time one vignette at a time)…skipping over the FSA for now (I am struggling there)…but hopefully John Harris will be my savior this weekend.

book 6 am and pm 62% if feel like this test is not an appropiate sample of the real thing, it was a bit too easy.

Book 6 (ie vol1) 2 AM: 81.67 - alert. read errata before you start the equity section . 4/6 in derivatives -simply because i froze after looking at forward contracts.ugh equity: 9/12 i expect equity to be similar or tougher on the real exam quant : 5/6 PM : 12/12 fi: 9/12 fsa: 5/6 Cf: 5/6

Exam 1 combined score = 70%, must be mentioned there was quite a bit of cheating going on.

I scored 53% a week or two ago so since then I’ve stayed away from any other practice tests and am going through the CFA end-of chapter questions since then.

mcpass Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I scored 53% a week or two ago so since then I’ve > stayed away from any other practice tests and am > going through the CFA end-of chapter questions > since then. How are they? There are not many multiple choice question, right?

Got a my confidence back up after that 66% on the sample CFAI exam. I took Book 6 Exam 1 Am and scored an 83%. I got 0% on the second ethics and a 57% on the PM (IPS vignette). Next lowest was a 75% on FI, everything else was above 80%. Ethics sucked on that exam.

it did suck but I got only 72%

I love it. I want to finish the concept checkers this week for all topics and have signed up for a BSAS exam on Monday. Hopefully that will be a 60+ percentage. I really think the concept checkers are helping me. In quite a few readings I make mistakes and the correct answer really helps me understand the subject. It’s not exam-style, it is both multiple choice and open. I leave the 2006 exam questions for later. I’ve got Book 6, BSAS revision, CFA exams and these 2006 exams to show me my weak spots in the last three weeks and the Schweser study notes to help me solve these. cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mcpass Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I scored 53% a week or two ago so since then > I’ve > > stayed away from any other practice tests and > am > > going through the CFA end-of chapter questions > > since then. > > > How are they? There are not many multiple choice > question, right?

mcpass Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I love it. I want to finish the concept checkers > this week for all topics and have signed up for a > BSAS exam on Monday. > > Hopefully that will be a 60+ percentage. > > I really think the concept checkers are helping > me. In quite a few readings I make mistakes and > the correct answer really helps me understand the > subject. It’s not exam-style, it is both multiple > choice and open. > > I leave the 2006 exam questions for later. I’ve > got Book 6, BSAS revision, CFA exams and these > 2006 exams to show me my weak spots in the last > three weeks and the Schweser study notes to help > me solve these. > > cfaboston28 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > mcpass Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > I scored 53% a week or two ago so since then > > I’ve > > > stayed away from any other practice tests and > > am > > > going through the CFA end-of chapter > questions > > > since then. > > > > > > How are they? There are not many multiple > choice > > question, right? not many multiple choice at all, but same style of questions you see on their exams, and they really hit all the concepts well, with an emphasis on the quantitative side (so far).

Took it 2 weeks ago and got – 1am: 62% 1pm: 73%…too volatile…i’m scared.

I only scored 60% for the first 3 exams…do I still have a chance?

2am: 67% i’m starting to get pissed.

Running total 1am 77 1pm 67 2am 80 (taken tonight, added back point for #14-errata)

Just took 1 PM . . . 63% Corp Governance, PM, and Quant got me bad for some reason. Combined a 76% with the morning, but crap . . . a lot more work needed.

level2frmLA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I only scored 60% for the first 3 exams…do I > still have a chance? I know this is not the right place but got the same score 60% at Level 1 mock exam Do I still have a chance ?? Thanks