Book 7 worth buying?

I already have book 6, Qbank (Schweser) and am planning to buy at least one mock exams from CFA. So it would be great if someone can tell me whether book 7 is necessary or not? also let me know of people who would like to sell their book 7 (pdf version).

ill sell u book 7 and the set of explanation answers if u want… usd10 bucks including the quicksheet… u can paypal me at ahmadmaghfur@gmail.com

I’d say its worth getting. Level 1 book 7 was too difficult. Level 2 might be the same, but there is one difference. Level 1 exams covered all the material in 1 exam, so after you had gone through all six papers you’d seen FSA 6 times etc etc. Level 2, paper 1 will deal with FSA and paper 2 wont, so after 6 exams you’ve only see FSA 3 times. I recommend book 7

ahmadmaghfur Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ill sell u book 7 and the set of explanation > answers if u want… usd10 bucks including the > quicksheet… u can paypal me at > ahmadmaghfur@gmail.com If he has not bought, I would be interested. Is the offer still on the table?

I am sorry, Can somone explain to me what book 7 is?

Sometimes I wonder how some of you guys passed level 1.

by reading just the CFA text books may be