Book 7?

What’s the difference between the two Schweser test books? Is the second one the infamous Book 7?

i think a little less infamous this year… but, i’ll verify for you on sunday night…

i dont think i have a book 7…??

practice exams volume 2

I’ll have to get to it at the end because its just not worth it if it is “infamous” like prior years. I’m having enough trouble with the CFAI exams and I really studied hard for this thing. Definitely much more weird than L2. I’ve taken too old CFA exams and I still find that I have no idea how to grade them. I’ll write a sentence and the CFAI answer will be a paragraph. Was I wrong. Partial credit? How much writing is enough? There is just no guidance on this. -Forum Lurker

Forum Lurker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ll have to get to it at the end because its just > not worth it if it is “infamous” like prior years. > I’m having enough trouble with the CFAI exams and > I really studied hard for this thing. Definitely > much more weird than L2. I’ve taken too old CFA > exams and I still find that I have no idea how to > grade them. I’ll write a sentence and the CFAI > answer will be a paragraph. Was I wrong. Partial > credit? How much writing is enough? There is > just no guidance on this. > > -Forum Lurker i have the exact same questions. also do we have to use the specific terminology (for behavior science for instance) or if we get the concept right is that enough.

I think that in a situation in which there is a box on the left with the behavioral trait and a box on the right to explain, you’ll have to know the buzz word. As for the length of responses, my buddy at work keeps telling me that all I need is bullet points. Does that mean 5 or 6 words could give you full credit in some instances?

Lurker, yes, if you will answer straight to the point.