Booth MBA

I am looking to apply to the full time MBA program for the 2010-2011 school year and had a question for those of you who got accepted. When you were putting your slideshow together what types of things did you put into it? Were they mostly personal or professional things? Also, did you fill your slides with paragraphs or pictures with brief comments. Though I am aware what ultimately goes in varies greatly between people, an idea from successful applicants would help me out greatly. Thanks in advance

I’m applying to there after I take the GMAT. I didn’t realize you had to have a slide show. Bah!

Have you guys seen the Berkeley MFE application? They require you to submit a video application. I guess they want to strike a better balance between personality and technical acumen in their applicants. It’s sort of mean, but I guess it’s justifiable…

Probably too many William Hung look alikes. I went to UCB for undergrad, and everyone in my econ classes thought I got in on a football scholarship because I looked liek a big white meathead.

BizBanker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Probably too many William Hung look alikes. I went > to UCB for undergrad, and everyone in my econ > classes thought I got in on a football scholarship > because I looked liek a big white meathead. Yeah… no affirmative action + California = hordes of Asian people.

Yeah i’m totally pumped for the slides, it will be like a public speaking project all over again.