Booth part-time MBA

Were you a math major in college? That seems way too high level of a curriculum for an MBA. If that was your course load, I would ignore the guy who said the curriculum was bad.

Palantir Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Were you a math major in college? That seems way > too high level of a curriculum for an MBA. If that > was your course load, I would ignore the guy who > said the curriculum was bad. Though I did major in math, my main point is that it’s really up to the student to maximize the value of his experience.

maratikus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Palantir Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Were you a math major in college? That seems > way > > too high level of a curriculum for an MBA. If > that > > was your course load, I would ignore the guy > who > > said the curriculum was bad. > > Though I did major in math, my main point is that > it’s really up to the student to maximize the > value of his experience. Maratikus, are you currently working full-time as well? It seems enormously difficult to take such rigorous courses at booth while working. What type of work do you do? Are you looking to transition into a different field or just move up within your current firm?