Borderline guys (High 50s/low 60s mocks)...can we make it?

Here comes the professor of hamburg swooping in with some serious positivity.

As I said I did two mocks and got 55 and 64. I found the real thing to be slightly easier. I’m praying for 76/120 and a borderline pass. That’s all I can do.

I’m in the club as well. I think I did about 4-5 full mocks a half mock at a time. This was round one for me at L2 so I’ve already accepted the real possibility I’m going to just barely miss it. I thought ethics wasn’t harder than the hardest of the mocks, but it wasn’t particularly easy either. Ethics was usually my make or break because I would do well when I got 6/6 and sorely need those 2-3 extra I got wrong on my bad tests. I think I had to outright guess on fewer than 10 and possibly as few as 5. I guess it depends how my guessing performed and if those numbers on some of the problems that had a matching answer were correct and not just a wrong answer put in there that one is likely to calculate.

Didn’t know so many people were in the same camp. My mocks went from 40 to 62 (by the 4th mock). The 62 was based on Wiley/Elan’s mock exam, which I found to be more difficult than the actual exam. Somehow I finished both sections on exam day 30min+ early and didn’t feel like I guessed as many as I did on the mocks. Hoping for a pass. Praise Jesus… and Buddha…