Borderline passes?

I’m still surprised I passed with this. PM def saved my ass… I ran out of time big time in AM as evidenced by last 5 qs below 50!. Any other borderliners with tighter results than this? My min score is 43 and max is 75, 40/60/80 is 62 but overall I think I got around 65 (as 40/60/80 understates PM imo), probably equal to the MPS Thanking my lucky stars after that AM bomb Essay PM: Institutional ( 14 ) | * - - PM: Institutional ( 17 ) | - * - Fixed Income ( 19 ) | - * - Alternative Investments ( 20 ) | - * - PM: Performance Eval. ( 15 ) | - * - PM: Risk Management ( 14 ) | - - * PM: Individual ( 18 ) | * - - PM: Individual ( 16 ) | * - - PM: Asset Allocation ( 15 ) | * - - Economics ( 14 ) | * - - PM: Indiv/Behavioral ( 18 ) | * - - Item Set Economics ( 18 ) | * - - Equity Investments ( 18 ) | - - * Ethics ( 36 ) | - - * Fixed Income ( 18 ) | - - * PM ( 18 ) | - * - PM: Individual ( 18 ) | - * - PM: Monitor & Reb ( 18 ) | - - * PM: Risk Management ( 36 ) | - - *

I barely passed with similar results. Thank god for thousands of Finquiz multichoice practice questions.

i got worse AMs than you. So I must did really good at PM.

7 sections <50%, 4 >70% in AM. All sections >70% in PM.

Ran out of time in the morning, and probably ended up leaving 30% of the questions blank.

Even though being a border line score I belive that you earned most of your points, for example, in the AM session in the range of 51%-70% which accoring to my calculation is 23.86 per cent or 43 points. As to the PM session you just got a very good score which is close to the other ones that are not border line overall. In the PM sesseion your earned 56 % or 101 score points in the 70% and more range.

Considering both session your score is even less than the MPS which is 59% in my opinion. You must be very lucky and try to celebrate your winning battle for at least 3 days. If I were you I would by a lottery ticket and I am sure that you would be a winner there too.

Congratulations!