Boring Conference Calls

What to do?? yawn

start having an argument with your self

Post on internet forums.

Hello Mister Walrus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Post on internet forums. i’m just beginning a call now

hiccup. everyone will wonder who it was…unless of course you are the only one dialling in. funny otherwise

do a drawing/turn it on mute and have a chat with people around you/plan the night out :slight_smile:

Curse a lot and giggle because they can’t hear you (assuming you’re on mute…)

One of the things I heard about on the radio is to make it a game. There will be a set phrase and people will see who can somehow say out the phrase during the conference and have it in context. One of the phrases was big black woman and one guy somehow got it in, I forgot how.

cfagoal2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > One of the things I heard about on the radio is to > make it a game. There will be a set phrase and > people will see who can somehow say out the phrase > during the conference and have it in context. One > of the phrases was big black woman and one guy > somehow got it in, I forgot how. +1

I think this stock will do great. It comes out at us like a big black woman in a room full of white males in suits.

cfagoal2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > One of the things I heard about on the radio is to > make it a game. There will be a set phrase and > people will see who can somehow say out the phrase > during the conference and have it in context. One > of the phrases was big black woman and one guy > somehow got it in, I forgot how. we do this. I think the latest one was my boss had to work “big buckaroo” in 3 times in a half hour call. He did, and I had to buy him a $5 scratcher.

cfagoal2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > One of the things I heard about on the radio is to > make it a game. There will be a set phrase and > people will see who can somehow say out the phrase > during the conference and have it in context. One > of the phrases was big black woman and one guy > somehow got it in, I forgot how. haha this is too funny, i don’t think i can do this speaking in a serious mood.

I did this with a group finance presentation in my masters program. I was bet I couldn’t say “under cheese” 3x, but I managed to work it in using various twists. “Under cheese assumptions the model behaves predictably…” etc.

I’ve had p0rn running in the background many a times.

iheartiheartmath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ve had p0rn running in the background many a > times. weak … step it up man, do it with a female co-worker so that everyone can hear the moans on the conference call