boston_level2_candidate

Just so you know, another Circle of Hell has recently been added and it is reserved for those who post fraudulent claims of sending out free screen shots of CFAI Practice Exams to Level II test takers. (I must admit its an awfully specific offense but Hell’s a quirky place.) So now you have that to look forward to. And by the way…nice one.

… and all of a sudden I have become a hero there. I received 100 odd emails since the whole of last week requesting to fwd the material I would had supposedly received from boston_level2_candidate [Which he never sent to anybody - INCLUDING ME]. So stop spamming people.

Haha that’s hilarious! I think the lurker to poster ratio is around 100 to 1. What’s your story Dinesh, are you in the States?

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Haha that’s hilarious! I think the lurker to > poster ratio is around 100 to 1. > > What’s your story Dinesh, are you in the States? You underestimated the L.I. (Lurker Index) by a big margin pink, I was thinking it was 1:500. And yes me in NYC, US

Lurkers are CREEEEEPY. I’m representing Chi-cago IL. Home of Wrigley, Deep Dish, and Lisa Marie.

But irrespective of wherever we take the test, We still do the Guido Fist Pump in the last 30 secs and you do a special Irish gig when you see those easy QBank questions, rite?

That’s the plan! And I’m calling in sick tomorrow. Work has had it coming. BTW if you like my posts you will love this site… www.freepowerboards.com/afot. Home to some of the most original, funny posters this forum has ever known. Though there has been some issues this last week with it running slow…so check it out after the exam.

Just have to second that. Boston L2 you are a f##king spammer. I came to the original thread while googling around…didnt know that people even read those.

Dinesh, where do you study in NY? I’m starting to get a little tired of moping around the local starbucks since last August. Even the free coffee I get is really beginning to lose it’s appeal…

Jalmy, I get free coffee too at my starbucks and yes, its starting to gross me out as well. I’m in Northern NJ and was thinking about going to NYC this weekend, any chance you and Dinesh would want to meet up for an hour or two on Friday or Saturday evening? Maybe Bryant Park Grill or somewhere like that? Or we could do a Friday night study session instead of posting roll call and feeling like bums.

And by the way, I will be fistpumping like there’s no tomorrow on exam day.

jalmy8, Black Swan - I work at 39th & 3rd and after office, walk down to Madisson & 5th whilst drinking the daily dose of Diet-RedBull. The NYPL (Science Institute of Business Library - SIBL) there is open till 8. Finally catch the PATH back to NJ. I can’t study for nuts at a Starbucks with so many people around (socializing with their old pals, x-colleagues, x-babes) and I feel left out of the party happening ‘somewhere’ We could surely meet at Bryant Park in the evening this Saturday, if it is not too much of a hassle for both of you to get there. I feel so nervous about this exam, so much to cover so little a time at hand!!

Awesome, well do you want a study session or just to hang out. I feel like Bryant Park Grill would be cool just to hang out, if you want a study session we could just meet at the SIBL and study, either option’s great for me, where are you on this Jalmy8? I emailed you dinesh if you haven’t seen, Jalmy, you could email me at q.benjamin@gmail.com or just post your email so we can lock down plans.

thepinkman, are you going to the CFAI in Chicago party after the exam?

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Awesome, well do you want a study session or just > to hang out. I feel like Bryant Park Grill would > be cool just to hang out, if you want a study > session we could just meet at the SIBL and study, > either option’s great for me, where are you on > this Jalmy8? I emailed you dinesh if you haven’t > seen, Jalmy, you could email me at > q.benjamin@gmail.com or just post your email so we > can lock down plans. BS - Don’t have gmail access at work, but will look at it when I reach home, till then if you could hook up and decide with Jalmy. Anything should work for me too.

Hey BS, Where did you send the mail to, out of all these that I posted on Boston’s proprietary thread? (to add to the spam) “Please send me to dinesh.sundrani@gmail.com” “BOSTON, I would appreciate a copy of this too at nicolascage.faceoff@rodeodrive.hw” “Please send it to me too at smackthat@ftv.fr” You obviously know I am not Cage and I am not in France :slight_smile:

Jalmy: Best place to study is hunter college IMO. You can just walk right in and take a classroom for yourself.

my bad guys, work has been busy today. jalmy8@gmail.com.