Boston Mock in L.A.

Anybody else ruining an absolutely beautiful & warm Saturday by going to USC?

Unfortunately yes.

No, but I will be ruining my Saturday by holing up in our conference room in Camarillo for the entire day taking Schweser Book 6 number 2. Any sympathy? I thought not.

goes to eleven… at least you have the outlets not too far… You feel down? Just go shopping!

But seriously… I am debating the benefits of sitting all day long to take an exam like that… I am wondering if it wouldn’t be more beneficial to do q-bank questions instead.

stockbroker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > But seriously… I am debating the benefits of > sitting all day long to take an exam like that… > I am wondering if it wouldn’t be more beneficial > to do q-bank questions instead. I think complete exam simulation has its advantages, but if you have access to other mock exams (Schweser etc), I would prefer to keep the time flexible and use the additional time to do a really good review of the answers. For instance, I will start my mock at 7:30 or 8:00. I will finish the a.m. and then spend a hour or so reviewing my mistakes. Then lunch for an hour or so before starting the p.m. section. I don’t know too much about the Boston mock or how they structure it, but with 3 weeks to go, my time is better spent learning material through practice questions and review as opposed to strict simulation of the actual exam.

Agreed. I am actually planning on skipping and have them send me the exam to do at home. I usually like to look at the answer right after I tried to answer myself. If I wait too long, I don’t even remember what thinking process (if any…) I put into it.

I’m going tomorrow but with USC graduation activities this week, I’m guessing parking may not be easy. With that said, if they set this up as they did last year for L1, I did the first half of the exam, grabbed the 2nd part with the answer packet and left.

yep, exactly what I did last year too. Showed up in the morning, took the exam, cried, took the exam part, finished at home, cried again.