Boston People

Just in case any of you Boston folks were planning on taking the T to the Bayside Expo Center: “DIVERSION: Beginning Saturday, December 1, 2007 at the beginning of service and continuing until the conclusion of service on Sunday, December 2, 2007 a diversion of service will take place between Park Street and Kendall Stations. Charles/MGH will be closed. Substitute bus service will replace regular train service between Park Street and Kendall. Please allow extra time for your commute” I guess I’ll be taking a cab.

Hmm I’m in Boston also. Where do you live? I live in Allston.

I’m staying in the Doubletree hotel that’s located inside the Bayside Expo Center. I live up on the North Shore and I’m not taking any chances. Plus, with late check-out, I have a place to hang out between sessions.

I’m in Harvard Square. I was going to take the red line to JFK/UMass and walk across the street.

I live right in Boston near Prudential. I will be driving.

I’m going to drive too. I don’t like relying on public transportation to get me somewhere.

I’m taking the test in NY but I will be wearing my lucky varitek shirt…if that means anything :slight_smile:

A New Yorker with a lucky Varitek shirt? At least your heart is in the right place.

I’m in the South End and will be definately driving…the MBTA is ridiculous