Boston Society Mock 2012 Afternoon Item Set 6

this question was wicked. and took me way longer than 18 minutes. has anyone else seen it?

anyway my point is… i would think before paying $149 for this mock. this question took me and my study group about an hour to work through. and is making me regret wasting that hour and the money…

anyway my point is… i would think before paying $149 for this mock. this question took me and my study group about an hour to work through. and is making me regret wasting that hour and the money…

how does the BSAS exam compare to the CFA mock? I was thinking about paying $149 for the mock until i read your post.

i thought it was a useful exam, but i only paid 80…

item set 6 demolished me. the point is though, that working through those types of questions brings up your level of understanding of those concepts. i don’t need a problem asking me to calculate FCFE if i am given CFO, net borrowing and FCInv… now that’s a waste of my time and money!

i agree lemiman… it was useful dont get me wrong, but item set 6 was absolutely insane. the hardest problem ive seen in my preparation.

Lemiman - DO you have a coupon code for BSAS mock exam? If you’re willing to share it, i could get away with paying less.

no, did it thru local chapter, that was their price