Boston?

busprof Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 2008 June exam was at CCRI (Community College of > Rhode Island) in Warwick - about 10 minutes south > of downtown providence). CCRI has a campus so I am guessing the parking wasn’t bad? Had to pay for parking near the convention center…I am definitely thinking PVD, however I don’t want to jinx my luck in LI Boston…too many choices…

I signed up for boston by defalt but will swtich to level 2 in hartford next june. good luck to all and if any of you take level 2 in hartford next summer, see you there.

I did L1 December in Hartford and L2 June in Providence. Hartford is about 150-200 people in a room, and Providence is 10-20 people in a classroom. Parking’s fine for both. Hartford had a little sandwich shop downstairs where you can buy lunch, but the lines got a bit long. For Providence, I brough lunch (I’m relatively close to the site). But, there are fast food places and other otions within a 5 minute drive. It’s oiut of the city, so traffic’s not bad. If I take L3 there (or L2 the second time around, I’ll probably drive 10 minutes to a Borders for lunch and chilling out between sections. Never done Boston, but I’d guess that crowds are MUCH bigger and lunch options are better.

I was in Boston this past June for level 1 as well(Pass!). I agree with most of the comments. The test was fine, but queuing for the test, for food, for the restrooms was a disaster. If it isnt much of an inconvenience I would certainly consider Providence, Hartford, etc. That said, I have registered for level 2 in Boston as well. It is just too easy to jump on the silver line and not have to travel out of town. Good Luck.