Bottom

WillyR Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It just blows my mind how bad this thing is. Willy just hit it. That’s the thing, it is all about expectations. The US people have an expectation that this is some market bump and then it is going to bounce back…“okay this is the bottom woo hoo buy!”. Every time it hits some new low everyone is in shock, cause even the educated finance guys (you guys) didn’t think it was possible. But the S&P can’t hit 550??? Ya, it is bad and it is gonna get worse.

bottom = hit!

Turkish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “if you bought say RBC or TD for your retirement, > why are you worried?” > > i like performance bonuses… so i take it that even if you outperform the market in the down market, bonuses are killed. i think its more important to outperform in a downmarket then it is to do it in a up market.

"so i take it that even if you outperform the market in the down market, bonuses are killed. " not this year. “we’re down 37% but top quartile.” didn’t seem to fly.

Hello fellow Yahoo! message board buddies

Bump. You heard it on AnalystForum first folks.