Boutique PM Salaries

I can’t find anything for my area on glassdoor or similar sites. Does anyone have a rough guess what a PM would make at a Boutique institutional firm w/ $5-10b AUM located in the midwest?

How much money is the PM managing? What type of strategy or which sectors? Are they only responsible for managing money or do they have client-facing responsibilities too?

5-10b is not that small of a company. Id guess north of 150k with 10+ years of experience.

starbuk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 5-10b is not that small of a company. Id guess > north of 150k with 10+ years of experience. this cant be right…a sell-side ASSOCIATE at a bulge bracket can make 200k with 5 years of experience i personally know a 2 year who make 125k base + bonus, which is the average pay for that tenure at their firm

that is the sell side and at a BB. check out glassdoor: http://www.glassdoor.com/Salaries/chicago-portfolio-manager-salary-SRCH_IL.0,7_IM167_KO8,25.htm these gigs dont pay as much as people think they do, especially at middle market shops.

What types of firms are you referring to? HF/MF/etc?