BRACKETS ARE OUT....WHO DO WE HAVE BOYS??? and girls

WTF Louisville?

Morehead in da hizzouse

go princeton!!!

Do any of yall have brackets on Dealbreaker’s group? Also, Texas beats Moorehead in final!

texas, da cuze, notre dame, purdue and pitt fall with duke and unc surviving scares. great tourney so far, but my brackets are in tatters.

Final Four is still intact. I’ve lost 3 of my E8 picks though.

mar350 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > texas, da cuze, notre dame, purdue and pitt fall > with duke and unc surviving scares. > > great tourney so far, but my brackets are in > tatters. The end of the Texas game killed me. Why in the heck do you call timeout in the backcourt with 15 seconds left when you have a 2 point lead? I certainly didn’t see a 5 second violation coming, but didn’t think much good could come from that timeout.

that Michigan finish was disgusting. The doode had three guys on the wing wide open ready to bury the three but instead he lofts up a jumper over two defenders

Sweet - I’m sure everyone’s brackets are doing fine with the VCU/Butler victories, oh and WTF Kentucky? …I guess, go UCONN!?

Re: BRACKETS ARE OUT…WHO DO WE HAVE BOYS??? and girls Posted by: wake2000 (IP Logged) Date: March 14, 2011 01:23PM UCONN is taking this bad boy, that Apollo dancer broke the ankle of that Pitt forward on that cross-over. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ __ _ _ __ _ _ __ _ _ __ _ _ __ _ _ __ _ _ __ _ _ __ _ _ __ _ _ Bump or to be continued?