BRACKETS ARE OUT....WHO DO WE HAVE BOYS??? and girls

My prediction: Purdue Didn’t go there and have no relation to the school…just like the way they play

Kansas

Villanova baby!!! All the way, whooo hooo! *note: I did attend and am significantly biased, prediction made independent of abysmal prior performance(s)

Duke - they have depth, heart and play smart.

Purdue will make a nice run but will lose to Kansas. Nova won’t make it past the 2nd round. Duke could very well 2-peat.

king_kong Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Purdue will make a nice run but will lose to > Kansas. Nova won’t make it past the 2nd round. > Duke could very well 2-peat. I think Purdue is either going deep or will lose early. I was at their Big 10 tournament game on Friday and they looked pathetic. I am hoping after the loss to Iowa and MSU that should be a wakeup call for them. If they get hot like they were earlier in the season, they will be tough to beat and should give Kansas a run for their money. Anyway as an alum I am trying not to be too biased.

I think Pitt’s southeast bracket is pretty favorable for them. BYU’s ranking of 3 is a gift given the player losses they’ve seen recently and Florida just isn’t that good IMO. Pitt to the final four. Nova sucks now, as anyone who has watched them knows. Up by two with seconds left and they foul on a three pointer…that was some of the worst ball I’ve seen this year. Duke could win it all again, but I like Kansas FTW.

Ohio States Kansas, with Kansas winning.

UCONN is taking this bad boy, that Apollo dancer broke the ankle of that Pitt forward on that cross-over.

brain_wash_your_face Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think Pitt’s southeast bracket is pretty > favorable for them. BYU’s ranking of 3 is a gift > given the player losses they’ve seen recently and > Florida just isn’t that good IMO. Pitt to the > final four. > > Nova sucks now, as anyone who has watched them > knows. Up by two with seconds left and they foul > on a three pointer…that was some of the worst > ball I’ve seen this year. > > Duke could win it all again, but I like Kansas > FTW. Pitt has a cupcake bracket. I really liked St. John’s but their starting forward is out with a blown ACL. BYU is not going to make it far. Jimmer has no supporting cast and even if he scores 52 ppg for the rest of the tourney I don’t think that will be good enough. Florida is probably the only team in that bracket that poses a serious threat to Pitt. Belmont is a lot better than people think. Watch out, I smell an upset over Wisconsin.

UCLA!

Duke repeats

Anyone have North Carolina other than me? Don’t follow college bball too closely, so I’m not even sure if that’s a ridiculous pick or not.

LPoulin133 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Anyone have North Carolina other than me? > > Don’t follow college bball too closely, so I’m not > even sure if that’s a ridiculous pick or not. At least minimally ridiculous, although in the realm of possibility. That’s why they play the games BAY-BEE!!

Hell yea, black 29 it is then, let’s go UNC.

Redskins, unless of course we see a subway series. I’ve got good money on Gretzky scoring final run in OT. OK GUYZ, CONFESSION TIME: I’m not that into basketball. I needed feedback on my watercooler talk. That sounded good, right?

If Duke gets irving back before the sweet sixteen they’ll be unbeatable.

Texas over Pitt

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If Duke gets irving back before the sweet sixteen > they’ll be unbeatable. he’s been practicing and might be back for the later rounds. i have them taking it all. why do obama keep picking Kansas? is it political or does he really think they’re that good?

thanks clemson