Brand New Schweser 2010 CFA Level III Premium Instruction Package

Brand new Schweser 2010 CFA Level III Premium Instruction Package for sale. This is LATEST original study package from Schweser without any markings. The reason I am selling the notes is because I decided not to take the Level III exam this year. The following are the contents of the package: 1) 5 books of Scheweser notes 2) Online and download version of SchweserPro QBank 3) Schweser Practice exam books (volume 1 and volume 2) 4) Schweser video classes 5) Schweser complete seminar slide workbook (volume 1 and volume 2). 6) Schweser Quicksheet 7) Other standard material from schweser like study planner, only library, etc. etc. I will give you the login information to the website for the online data. If interested, please email me at shahm5@yahoo.com. I am based in New York and can mail the material wherever required. Thanks.

How much are you asking for it?

are you willing to sell this material piece meal?

Bid $90 on Practice Exams Volume 2.

150 bid videos

I have extra set of videos & workbooks-are you still in the market?

Am I late . If not, could you please send me videos. I am stay home mom and preparing for level III. Thanks.

pichu I am sorry but I sold them last week. I am a mom too with two kids. It is very difficult to put in hours. Please keep in touch. You can send me e-mail : derswap@gmail.com I would like to keep in touch with you -at least to provide moral support.