Braveheart?

Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you’ll live… at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin’ to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they’ll never take… OUR CFA! (I am sure the standards would approve of William Wallace’s endorsement)

i’m ready to club somebody right now.

Haha I watched that last year the day before level I in my hotel room. Good reference.

I hear you…I am a LOT more angry this time around than I was prior to Level 1…I mean I could honest gank someone right now. Everyone is pissing me off…I hate it but I can’t shake this aggression!!! channel it Squirrel! good luck everyone

note to self: avoid all eye contact with Squirrel tomorrow…(crossing fingers he is not writing in Tampa…)

I just finished up watching Rambo…it’s got me all psyched up

no worries Pinto…NJ for me. I’ll be money once I get out of my crazy house (in-laws, pissed wife, 2 kids <3 yrs old)…I am actually looking forward to sitting down, taking the exam behind the woodshed tomorrow, followed by some skoal and a squirrelweiser.

Oddly enough, I am watching Braveheart right now. I was viewing 300 before that. I am ready for battle…AH OOH!!!