Break during D-Day exam

Do we have to carry lunch to exam hall, are we allowed to leave the premises? I am actually planning to have my lunch outside(fast food). Please share you thoughts

I was told that we could go to a food court in our testing centre. Im 99% sure you can leave, go to your car or a cafe or whatever.

You can leave the exam hall during the lunch break (but probably not during the exam itself).

Just keep in mind that the two hour break is effectively much less than that. I believe they count the papers before letting candidates leave row by row. You’re also supposed to be seated 20-30 mins before the second session starts. At large test centres with big examination halls, your break might just include around an 75 mins outside the examination hall.

bigspydee Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Do we have to carry lunch to exam hall, are we > allowed to leave the premises? I am actually > planning to have my lunch outside(fast food). > Please share you thoughts Dude, how are you going to get passed the 3 perimeter barbed wire fences, minefield, attack dogs, and sharp shooters? It’s not a concentration camp. You can do whatever you want at lunch. Who the hell wants to stay inside the exam hall? Go outside, walk around, get the blood moving for the PM session.

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ---------------------------------------------------- Dude, how are you going to get passed the 3 perimeter barbed wire fences, minefield, attack dogs, and sharp shooters? It’s not a concentration camp. You can do whatever you want at lunch. Who the hell wants to stay inside the exam hall? Go outside, walk around, get the blood moving for the PM session. You are right on the terminology, its not a concentration camp… its a DEATH camp. Gas chambers come on at 9am, only the strong survive.

lol