breakdown

go to hidden shamrock a lot schubas has great brunch 80 today…was rough back to the 50’s tomorrow…hopefully that will help kill the spring fever! so you decided to pick this crap back up 10 yrs later?

yep - i sobered up finally … i kicked myself for not finishing it… now I remember why I hated doing it so much - the study is killer! I used to study at the Depaul library in LP for HOURS and every single weekend. I miss the live music scene - Metro/Vic/Aragon/Schubas etc… ever been to the Burwood Tap? That was one of my favs… (Burling/Wrightwood). Then we’d hit Weiner’s Circle late night for a little punishment.

Ha, I lived on Clark & Deming, hit up Burwood all the time! Great damn area!!!

the friggen best… un-frigggggennn REAALLLL!!!

Wiener circle, La-Bamba… Mmmm… Even walking to the the bus in the park in the winter, time of my life…

wtf is this thread :-/, i want some decent CFA questions, i am getting bored here

havent been to burwood will have to check it out…def good live music dont forget the blues bars as well weiner circle is wild but like the food better up the street at clark street dogs LP is out of control now with all the tear downs and mcmansions they built

mine too - I met my wife at Murphy’s Bleachers (Halloween Party)… eveything in that city revolves around fun… there is WAY too much to do. I used to take the 156 downtown when I first moved there. Then moved on to the Brown line… friggen loved it. THe women were UNREAL!

f this CALI crap! Im moving back!..

ok - CSK - here’s a question… can you put periods between the C, the F, and the A? like C.F.A.

Data_Monkey Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ok - CSK - here’s a question… can you put > periods between the C, the F, and the A? > > > like C.F.A. ok, whatever man, i am here to help, so whatever you say!

That answer is NO… check out the flyer… everything you ever wanted to know about the CFA logo and designation… page 4… http://www.cfainstitute.org/memresources/pdf/trademarkusageguide.pdf

weird hearing all the talk about these places that are two blocks from my residence. maybe chi town can answer my question from a week ago. Does that little bar at McCormick have a television? The Belmont is 20 minutes after the test.

former - where do you live? Edit - in chicago terms, by what bar do you live?

Forum…not sure as I always bolt to my car as quickly as possible. most bars do have a tv…

Data-- by Duffy’s. ChiTown— yes, most do. But that one is a little snooty if I recall just from walking past. Impossible to make it out of the garage and back up to LP before about 6 PM.