Breakfast suggestions

sausage mcmuffins ftw. $3 and you’re done. enjoy your 1000 calories.

Greenman is just trolling us. He’s going to order a double stack of pancakes topped with deep fried oreos and 1/2 pounds of bacon and sausage, all smothered in maple syrup, a slab of butter, and whipped cream on the top. Then, post a Youtube video of him eating the whole thing.

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DcR3MsI0us]

Greenman, maybe this will inspire you.

Last night, post workout, I went home, scrambled 10 eggs, 12 strips of bacon, and cooked 3 cups of rice. I cut the bacon up into little pieces (but I actually ate 2 strips whole myself, so down to 10 strips - and it’s that thick cut stuff, not the cheap thin shit). I stirred everything up into a big bowl, added some mexican blend cheese, put half into a ziplock container, and ate the other half for dinner.

Then I ate the other half for breakfast this morning. Don’t let society tell you what foods you can/can’t eat for breakfast/dinner.

You don’t have to copy my exact meal, but, you could maybe begin halving what you prepare at dinner the night before, and eat the other half for breakfast the next day. Hell, I’m sure the brisket you’re smoking on the reg would taste just fine the next morning too. A calorie is a calorie at the end of the day.

My go-to breakfast is oatmeal with berries, a banana, and different kinds of nuts. It tastes ok, especially if you add some honey to it. I don’t even really care how my breakfast tastes, I just try to make it as healthy as I can.

Espresso and a cigarette for breakfast, fools

Freebie did you do anything differently yet? Or you still going to whataburger?

I’m assuming you’re talking to me?

Nope–went to Whataburger again this morning, but that’s mainly because I’ve been to busy too peruse the grocery store. Probably won’t make it tonight, either. Got church and a science project. I’ll try to make it on Thursday.

In your model of the solar system, will you include Pluto?

To echo a few other posters - just drink a big coffee in the morning. Add some kind of fat (milk/butter/MCT oil) in it to make it more filling. If needed, eat something small to get you through to lunch like an RxBar or just some nuts.

Arguably, the worst part of that breakfast might be that OJ. At least start with cutting that out if you can.

we got nine planets yea running around the sun!

https://youtu.be/exdNLotB5a4?t=88

in russia you must eat big brakfast. most important meal of day

My favorite planet is the sun. I like it 'cause it’s like the king of planets.

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQDqRlMeJ4U]

german and english ftw

slavic chicks are hot

Not exactly healthy, but quick, easy, cheap, and surprisingly tasty: frozen breakfast bowls

Not exactly healthy, but quick and easy. Not as cheap because sometimes I eat 4 (they’re packaged in sleeves of 2). Not as tasty, but still better than any MREs: frozen sausage biscuits

Healthy, filling, tasty, moderate prep effort required. Not as cheap as above but less than $6/day. Makes enough for about 3.5 fat kid breakfasts: overnight oats w/ protein powder

Love to eat these for dinner. Super easy and filling.

HP, what are you gonna do when he builds that wall?

I read something recently that you should skip breakfast and eat a big lunch. Something about how body temperature dips most in the afternoon and that’s when you need the calories.