Breaking Bad (2nd to last episode)

You guys are so bad, now i want to watch it too…

NO SPOILER PLEASE!

You guys are so bad, now i want to watch it too…

NO SPOILER PLEASE!

Walter saves Jesse. They decide to get gay married and end the show with a prolonged man on man tongue kiss.

I don’t know if any of you saw this. It explains Charlie Rose:

How A Teenage Cancer Patient Changed The Ending Of ‘Breaking Bad’

http://www.forbes.com/sites/allenstjohn/2013/09/27/how-a-teenage-cancer-patient-changed-the-ending-of-breaking-bad/

No spoilers here, but just gotta say - that was easily one of the best series finale’s I’ve ever seen, and probably one of the best TV shows, only matched by maybe Soprano’s or GoT. Honestly, I’m satisfied.

Hmmm…this can’t be all that “Bad”. After all, my business partner is a fan of the show.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/warren-buffett-s-fourth-tweet-ever-was-about–breaking-bad–160204220.html

Damn that was a good show. I loved the finale too. I’m a little sad the show is over but this was a good time to end it so it didn’t get stale. Probably the best series I’ve seen.

Nana! this is criminal. You need to get back on it and watch seasons 3 to 5.

The last 8 episodes of series 5 are without a doubt the best thing to ever grace our television screens. but you need to watch the whole thing. I’ve heard a lot of people say that the show only really got going in season 3 but I personally think that it was outstanding from the beginning.

If you enter an internet forum topic on the series when it’s in it’s final stages, what do you expect?

Better than Seinfeld from 1996-1998?

Seinfeld never really made it across the pond for some reason. most people in the UK haven’t even heard of it.

^ too jewish

It’s hard to compare sitcoms to hour long dramas. Seasons 3-13 of The Simpsons are some of the best television of all time, but you can’t really compare that to The Sopranos or Breaking Bad.

Yeah, it would be like comparing Thai food and pizza.

Lol

Anyone watch “Orange is the new black” on Netflix?

Just the shower scene.

Some of the best scenes (in no order)

• The pool scene with Don Eladio and the Mexican Drug Cartel

• The ATM machine crushing someone’s face

Interesting ranking. i thought 3 was pretty solid and I also really enjoyed the 1st season. For me the weakest part was the 1st 8 episodes of season 5 but i suppose they needed a bridge after season 4 to tee up the final 8 episodes.

the season 4 ending really was awesome. When it zoomed in on the tag right at the end…