Breaking Bad (2nd to last episode)

spooge and skank? amazing cameos

i liked the scene where walt took out the dealers that were about to kill jesse.

similar shock value to todd after the train methylmene heist.

best quote(s):

Hank: “I don’t know who you are. I don’t even know who I’m talking to.”

Walt: “If that’s true, if you don’t know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly.”

Declan: Who the hell are you?

Walter White: You all know exactly who I am. Now say my name.

Declan: I don’t have a damn clue what your name is.

Walter White: I’m the cook. I’m the guy who killed Gus Fring.

Declan: Bullshit. Cartel got Fring.

Walter White: Are you sure? Didn’t think so. Now say my name.

Declan: You’re Heisenberg.

Walter White: You’re god damn right.

Skyler White: Walt, please, let’s both of us stop trying to justify this whole thing and admit you’re in danger!

Walter White: Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much I make a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn’t believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop going into work? A business big enough that it could be listed on the NASDAQ goes belly up. Disappears! It ceases to exist without me. No, you clearly don’t know who you’re talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

FUCK that was a great show!

Where do you guys watch it?

I cannot find a place on the internet where I can watch for free… indecision

www.series-cravings.tv

Doesn’t Netflix work in Canada? Serious question.

I think I have heard Netflix doesn’t work well in Europe, but I thought it’d be ok in Canada.

I don’t have a Netflix account since I (and my family members) don’t watch TV shows that much.

Yes it does, but it’s more expensive.

you’d be happy to know that i finished the whole series!!!

okay, i have to say, the actors were brilliant, esp Walt and Jesse, i am tired just looking at them in the last season. Jesse is constantly in such an emotional state, i don’t think how an actor can keep the tears and veins on for so long without breaking down. And Walt of course has so much concentration all the time, i am seriously frightened by his gaze…

anyway, i am not going to spoil the ending for anyone who hasn’t watched it, but i have to say, it is not as “big” as i anticipated. i thought it would either go HUGE something dramatic happened or it would end with some loose ends. The ending was surprisingly quiet and expected. I have a feeling that the writers are a bit exhausted with the chase toward the end?

How do people find the time during football season?

Netflix in canada is complete shit, the content is mostly b grade movies, foreign flicks and things I have never heard of.

I run my Netflix through an american DNS so i can get decent content.

in the uk version the movies are terrible but the tv shows are quite good.

I only signed up to watch the last 8 breaking bad episodes but i’ll keep it to check out sons of anarchy, house of cards and luther.

I watched it online… for free :slight_smile:

shhh…

Since we’re talking about bathrooms and what not, here is a story I have for y’all and how bathroom attendants could come in handy.

I was about 12 beers deep in a club out in Chitown one time. This fatgirl wanted me to come over and pound. Ok I think, let’s put in some work. So I venture to the bathroom and find it nasty as fck with litter, glass, and maybe even sht all over the place. F it, I’ll bounce out of here and p!ss at her apartment. I hit the highway and make my way out to the burbs (mind you I should NOT have been behind the wheel of any car or operating any heavy machinary).

I pull into her apartment lot and find she is not home yet…fck. We’ll let me p!ss in these bushes. As I make my way to the shrubs, I see a cop pull into the lot. Great. I quickly make my way back to the car and wait to see what he does. Heck, I was paranoid he was there to nap me for dui. He parks his squad, and goes into the apartment. He then comes back a moment later and just sits in his squad doing who knows what. All the while I’m about to start pee dancing. So, in the security of my SUV, I grab an empty gatorade bottle, unzip my pants, and attempt to go in the privacy of my front seat. Not only do I fail miserably, but I get p!ss all over the wheel, dash, windshield, CD case, and my clothes. Fck I think.

However, this girl was such a filthpile that she didn’t even notice it when I met up with her, heck, she probably liked it. And the moral of the story is, don’t go chubby chasing regardless of how drunk you are.

i should have dressed up as Walter White for halloween!!!

Wrong thread

I found a website I could watch for free!! smiley

So far I find Gus so cool, He looks like a nice gentleman when he first appears. Who would possible even guess HE is a drug dealer?!!

Saul is just so funny.

Walt, well, he is talented yet, a bit pathetic.

And I don’t quite like Skyler.

I already posted a site that lets you watch for free.

Yes I saw it thank you!

But that website asked me to register and to provide my credit card number…

So I didn’t… blush

No it doesn’t do that…I’ll check on it when I get home…

Probably cuz you are in the U.S. while I am in Canada?