Breaking News: Millennials Continually Get Older

What’s what they said 12 years ago, and then…

…subprime, open talk of USG default, alt right, Trump. You don’t even want to THINK about the next 20 years. Big ouchie, and by my model it hits millennials dead center.

hook us up with this model pa

Don’t question PA’s forecasting prowess. He has made spectacular calls, such as shorting the S&P over the last two years.

I’d say YOU don’t want to think about it considered that you purport to live in a country that exists by the grace of US opposition to the former USSR and China :bulb:

fake news

:-1:

Nope, I already thought about it, and positioned myself as I did.

Please tell me your thoughts on living in essentially a US protectorate. Is it nice not having mortars Raining down, blocking out the Solar? :neutral_face:

I have already been proven correct on my call. The US has descended into racism, sexism, rudeness, corporatism, immorality, ideocracy, feminism, obesity, crime, violence, etc…and we have NONE of that here, and none of it on the horizon either.

KR will, I think, gradually ally up with Beijing as America collapses. This is the century of Asia, and they are currently on the losing side, but they are smart. They may however have to fight the tyrannous America to gain their freedom, that is the biggest risk (not CN/NK).

PA is like a korean CW

^ That’s the level of analysis we consistently hear from the anti-intellectual left. “This sounds like…”

No. Next.

USSR and China backed the north in 6.25 and US/UN backed the south in a major military action where I lost a lot of good men. It is literally “a relationship forged in blood.” Would you rather live in DPRK or ROK? Without the US there is no ROK :bulb:

People here don’t think that way, just some of the old generation.

It’s a manipulative “relationship”. They move their THAAD in sneaky style at night, try to extort payments for “defense”, try to tamper with elections, keep the Koreas divided, force their exports, try to force their failed social system. America doesn’t care about anyone.

SK gets along fine with CN and NK, those countries have honor, the US is the problem. My idea to them has been to declare war on the US, little SK can break America like a bundle of dry sticks, if they just get their balls back for a moment!

The post ww2 era has been one of the most prosperous and peaceful of human history pa, and its largely due to US supremacy. China during the same time purposefully killed tens of millions of its own people and now, even though its made great strides, its still terrible from a human rights perspective and it has shown itself to be very aggressive on a foreign relations standpoint with tibet, vietnam etc, and with propping up nk. Its not shown itself to be capable of having the place in the world that the US has. So quit the whole anti america thing. (I know you won’t because you apparently have some pathological hatred of everything western)

Because corporate fascism is “prosperous and peaceful.”

Regardless, it’s as good as over, you better be making preparations kid.

FIFY. Nope, I will continue objective analysis, and a realistic world view.

Lol

DC wouldn’t be laughing. They’d chuckle nervously for a moment, and then be like, oh fuck global hegemony just ended.

Are you advocating for south koreans to actively go out of its way to attack and kill americans?

It’s too complicated for you to understand, Mr. “so what you are saying is” Birdman.

Century of Asia > US hegemony won’t hold > lose KR and lose Asia > lose Asia and the whole thing comes apart without a bullet fired (US can’t attack their “allies” or they become known as the nazis they are). CN would offer nearly anything for KR to come over, huge leverage. My strategy is simple and complicated, and works on many levels.

If I were given command of little KR, I could beat the US in a strategy game, beat meaning end them. :+1:

pa = 5D

When we first discovered nukes, we shoulda just curb stomped all who would defy the us 1 world order. Our culture is so amazing they all woulda bent the knee quite independently anyways