Breaking News: Millennials Continually Get Older

who is we?

Not all that difficult when you still live at home with mommy and daddy, so you have no expenses.

So yes

Okay, Cathy Newman. :grin:

Usa -> Nwo

More breaking news: everyone’s getting older.

At a rate of 1.

^ The clear-mindedness in Asia is so awe inspiring, relative to the madness in the West.

Birdman, the US is not capable of maintaining their place, because they are insane. China gets handed “the place” by default, as the US destroys itself. This is very Lao Tzu, win thru inaction.

in PUBG, there is already a consensus that “China number 1”

You know, we’re also all time travelers. Everyone is going forward at a rate of one minute per minute.

I agree. Where you and I differ is that you think that Trump is having a positive effect, and I think he’s having a negative effect (though probably less negative than a lot of people think, in the short run at least).

I feel like time travelers need to use a wormhole, while we do not.

but do you know the wey?

What would you do if you had a time machine? I would go to the future and win a billion in the stock market :+1:

^why dont you make like a tree and get out of here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zorz3SXqjv0

Go a few hundred years into the future, maybe 1000, bring back all the future tech with blueprints and instructions and textbooks and recordings of physics, engineering and medicine and agriculture courses that would probably be on their internet then (if it’s in english, which I’m hoping) as well as any advanced power generating tools they have then. Maybe grab a couple of engineers. Bring them back and #MAGA.

What would you do, franky? Go back to 1920, see your childhood dog you loved so much?

hmmm, true that by studying the mistakes of the future we may not be doomed to repeat them.

Ya, I’m guessing humans will probably be extinct in 1000 years.

A billion ain’t BSD in the future. That’s like one gumball in the gumball machine. A crappy gumball. The kind that loses flavor in 4 chews. There goes a billion…

Wait, who goes to the future to bet on the stock market?

You’d have to go to the very distant future first, then go back to the nearer future…

sure, but that sounds like cheating unfortunately… :-1: