Breakup Advice

first thing would be to get rid of all her stuff and delete her from your phone. next, find out if she has a sister.

3 sisters…

Hit the gym Delete facebook Lawyer up

wow you could make her life horrible sux man - you’ll get through it. like everyone else said - find something to get your mind off it and you’ll drop her.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hit the gym > Delete facebook > Lawyer up hahahahaahahaha

Hey nuppal. Out of sheer boredom and my desire to avoid work, I went on facebook and googled “nuppal.” One of the top entries came back as: Riizal Nuppalingbageur Reusepkasadayanatea http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100002021692864 Are you guys related? Try saying that name ten times fast. …I think I’m going to go reusepkasadayanatea myself now.

Just remember. Living well is the best revenge. It’s hard to remember how to play the game. There’s nothing wrong with a Rebound relationship… just make sure everyone knows it for what it is.

Dude; typical chick. All of the above advice is horrible. She is still into you, go after her hard. Show up at her house unannounced, call/text her non stop, facebook wall, etc… She will 99% want to take you back, this works 100% of the time.

Flux Capacitor Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dude; typical chick. All of the above advice is > horrible. She is still into you, go after her > hard. Show up at her house unannounced, call/text > her non stop, facebook wall, etc… She will 99% > want to take you back, this works 100% of the > time. Do this if you have no self-respect. Do her sisters and you will get all our respect.

Flux Capacitor Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dude; typical chick. All of the above advice is > horrible. She is still into you, go after her > hard. Show up at her house unannounced, call/text > her non stop, facebook wall, etc… She will 99% > want to take you back, this works 100% of the > time. Disagree. The best solution is clearly to watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind until you kill yourself. My real advice: go do something with friends. Guys’ debauched golf/mountain biking/surfing/gun shooting weekend sounds about right.

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just remember. Living well is the best revenge. > It’s hard to remember how to play the game. See, I disagree with this. Hooking up with her sister(s) > CFA > Living Well > MBA Did Alexandre Dumas just settle for being the Count of Monte Cristo? NO. He also stabbed the new boyfriend, tricked him into raising his bratty child for him (awesome), made him go bankrupt, drowned the prison warden, sent the chief justice to prison for life and got the new boyfriend to shoot his old girlfriend at the end (niiiice). Anything less is just weak rhyme, just weak.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Monte Cristo best sandwich EVER

Hooking up with a sister could fold into living well, I think. There really are other fish in the sea though. Remember all those times when you wished you could go over and talk to that attractive woman, but your GF would freak out if you did. Now’s your chance, dude! It’ll be hard to trust for a while and make that commitment investment. But that’s not necessarily a bad thing all the time. Eventually you’ll come to and things will be better. And remember, woman have a 6th sense about this stuff. Chances are very high that moment you start getting interested in someone new… she’ll reappear, wanting to talk and be friends again.

If she comes back say no. Cut her out of your life. Delete all traces of her. The chick is dead to you. Don’t think about her when you crank it either. That’s a big no no. In general women start with a positive NPV but it goes negative by the time they are are 25. Men on the other hand usually start with a negative NPV and it goes positive once we get richer, oops I mean older and more experienced. It’s a big sea and you have a much larger time horizon than you think. Imagine yourself dating 19 year olds for the next ten years until you find another one you like and eventually get married. Imagine yourself say mid thirties with a million in the bank, a cfa charter, and a hot early 20s girlfriend with a massively positive NPV who looks up to you like her father, but does whatever you want in bed. Now imagine the b*tch who just dumped you ten years from now. She’ll be the same chick, but just a whole lot older, have a higher bmi, and will probably be barren. As you drive off into the sunset in your porsche with your nubile wife who was born after the last millenium, you’ll thank your ex for doing you the greatest favor anyone has ever done for you.Thanks to modern medecine you’ll enjoy great sex and will be able to afford the dozens of children you wanted to have but without worrying how you’ll take care of them.

only think to add is try to hit one last time …and put in the performance of a life time …im talking rocco sifferidi/mark ashley/steve holmes and then get ghost …if she even hints at trying to hook back up with you just reply " naaaah you were right it wouldnt work"

ChickenTikka, Love that perspective, that just made me smile. Awesome. Thanks all for the advice!

Hope it helps. They say living better really is the best revenge and it is true. Five years ago I broke up with my girlfriend and it was a real kick in the teeth. But, man oh man I couldn’t be happier that we broke up now. I can’t believe I put up with such antics. I never would now. I’m older, wiser, more mature and my current girlfriend is the same age as my ex was when we broke up (might have to trade her in for a new one soon) and we have a great relationship where I’m in the drivers seat. While my ex is still bitter with me, I literally could not care less. She resents me terribly because I’ve gotten leaner, healthier, wealthier and have dated a steady slew of similar to better quality, but younger women. So try to imagine your life a few years down the road, if you plan it out well, it will be better.

Hope it helps. They say living better really is the best revenge and it is true. Five years ago I broke up with my girlfriend and it was a real kick in the teeth. But, man oh man I couldn’t be happier that we broke up now. I can’t believe I put up with such antics. I never would now. I’m older, wiser, more mature and my current girlfriend is the same age as my ex was when we broke up (might have to trade her in for a new one soon) and we have a great relationship where I’m in the drivers seat. While my ex is still bitter with me, I literally could not care less. She resents me terribly because I’ve gotten leaner, healthier, wealthier and have dated a steady slew of similar to better quality, but younger women. So try to imagine your life a few years down the road, if you plan it out well, it will be better.

My ex is in the freezer compartment. Best place for her. Well, most of her.

Wholy sh!t tikka, you should sell these posts ! Money right there. And to OP, it sucks sh!t, but we all go through this type of crap sooner or later. It’s really nothing new under the sun: forget a woman with a woman.