Brexit

^ I think 3-5 years out, the UK is stronger from this. Unshackle themselves from stringent EU regulation. They can negotiate even better trade agreements with Canada/US/Asia. The UK is way more pro biz without the EU.

This is so much fun. I might have to head to Vegas. Anybody in?

Completely agree. The EU is the ball and chain to countries like UK and Germany being saddled with the rest of the continent.

Asian markets are down 3%. The pound is CRASHING. WSJ has it at 1.50/ a few hours ago down to 1.36/.

And that usually takes you say seven minutes plus some setup?

Fucking hilarious. This is affecting the Henry Hub. Absolutely love it.

No, you don’t have an understanding of the EU. The point of the EU is to benefit Germany (and France). The UK is just an awkward fit culturally and historically.

Germany and France benefit because they gets the benefit of the cheapened currency for export within the EU and overseas. The UK enjoys no such benefit.

WTF!!! S&P futures down _ 75 Points _!

I have a very large triple short EM position that has been clobbering me this week. Really hoping for a happy day tomorrow.

Correct, there are more benefits than just the currency though.

geo is right. It’s over. Am I missing something? Scotland just about done reporting.

Paaarrrrrtyyyy!

Was there ever a “sober” analyst forum my lady?

^you mean my bot.

Maybe in the L1-L3 forums…

51.5% leave with 69% reporting. Oil down 5% already

whatever the result… those 3/1 odds of remain are officially complete crap!

I may just retire and fill my time with strippers and blow.

Not necessarily. The result never determines if the handicapping was correct.Common mistake and why I make money.

-3-4%, meh

What exposure do you have on the line?