BSAS 2011 mock

Does anyone know if any of the local societies is willing to mail the exam rather than taking them in person? Thanks

They will mail it.

Anyone tried this Mock for 2011. How is the difficulty level, quality of questions compared to Schweser and CFAI Mocks?

onelasttime Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Anyone tried this Mock for 2011. How is the > difficulty level, quality of questions compared to > Schweser and CFAI Mocks? I took the L2 version and it was the closest to the actual exam in my opinion.

how much is it?

wake2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > how much is it? $150 playa

BP, we gotta go out in New York when we murder this thing next month.

Just name the time and place, right after the exam is a no go though.

I wrote it. It was a very fair exam. I honestly got the same feeling as when I wrote the exam last year. Morning session I finished with 10 minutes to spare, afternoon session I finished with 1.5 hours to spare. The content there was only very small things that totally caught me off guard, but tons of areas where I wasn’t bulletproof and it showed. I would recommend it as a practice exam.

I never have taken these for any level… always did Schweser and CFAI mocks… would this be of much benefit considering i’ve already done book 2 of schweser and one CFAI full exam? Also, im assuming the exam that is available for purchase now ($150) is the same as the one they give at the actual mock in person?

At level 2 in 2009, my study partner and I both thought it was the worst of any of the practice exams. But trying to get my hands on as many practice exams for L3, so I may give it a shot.

I think the Schweser Mock Rocked!!