BSAS 2011 MOCK

Has anyone tried it yet? How did you find the difficulty level? I will be doing this tonight and posting my results.

Thanks

Got 78% last weekend on it. I think 83% on morning and 73% on afternoon.

How did you get the prompt to stay up from questino to question? I couldn’t figure this out unless you printed out the blurb before

??? Not sure what you’re talking about?

for those who have done the BSAS 2012 paper what is the difficulty compared to schweser?

Hi:

Can someone please send me a copy to f55781@hotmail.com?

Thank you smiley

BSAS mocks are easier than Schweser’s (to some people, MUCH easier). So BSAS should resemble the difficulty level of the actual exams.

BSAS are WAAAYY too easy, no way they resemble the test, coming from someone who has flunked L 2 twice

i got a 63 on the AM portion. i don’t think that it was way easier. i thought it was just like the test last year. i thought it was tougher than schweser

You’re on crack then I got 78% on the AM of that test, and can barely crack 70% on Schweser. BSAS really is too simplistic. Stick to EOC and Schweser.

Different people have different strengths and weaknesses. You should not use your own subjective opinion and mark to judge the difficulty level of an exam.

If we stop referencing comments from those who failed but considering comments from those passed for a moment, most of those who passed said the actual exam is easier than Schweser.

Again, peole are different. A lot of people are not very good at handling stress on the exam day, so for these people, their experience would tell them “the real exam is harder than the xxx mock I did” even if the two were quite similar in level of difficulty, thereby biasing their view in their comparison.

great post michael

i am taking the 2nd half right now of the 2011 BSAS mock and it is a lot easier than the first. i retract my initial statement. is that a typo on the USD:EUR for #7-10 for PM test?

i am taking the 2nd half right now of the 2011 BSAS mock and it is a lot easier than the first. i retract my initial statement. is that a typo on the USD:EUR for #7-10 for PM test?