BSAS in Dubai!

How good are these? I haven’t been following the threads earlier - are the mocks worth the money?

yes… very good, i thnik

hey …howcome nobody talks to me anymore!?

Someone passed me a note in study hall that said we should give you the silent treatment

shhhhhhhhhhh… don’t talk… did you not read the new Sticky from Chad?

hey hey mumu, i cannot help you with this. I am in a panic mode over fixed income and tomorrow will be another new panic when i go back to another study session. so decided to sit back and revise like an idiot!!! how is it going today??? you must have had a late night yesterday…

hey mumu… great to know you are in Dubai… what’s ya email so i can talk to you by the side…

wonder…yes been trying to study late in the nights…and now my parents are officially going to abandon me… grace grace…are you in dubai too? all else - i was hoping to get some feedback about the BSAS mock exam - whether it’s worth doing it or not… no thoughts?

mumu, yes i am in dubai too… not been here for long though…looking to see, schedules and personal plans permitting, if we could kill some FSA/Book 6 together…during these last few days … didn’t want to disturb the forum with this hence the request that we take it off forum…

sounds good… call me on 04 - 3652858 and we’ll take it from there…

I wrote BSAS, scored low 60s two times. Nice wake-up call, the problems were in the areas where I expected them. I quite liked the exam just as I did for L1.