BSAS Scores

Trying to get a feel as to how everyone did on the BSAS mock exam? Please list scores if you have taken this exam… AM: 75% PM: 72%

AM - 67% haven’t taken PM yet

AM - 68 PM - 70 I went 8/24 on the FSA, which tanked both session’s scores. I hadn’t reviewed this material for 2 months, so I am pleased with my scores. If that is the real Port. Mgmt vignette, god help us.

where can one get that exam?

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > AM - 68 > PM - 70 > > I went 8/24 on the FSA, which tanked both > session’s scores. I hadn’t reviewed this material > for 2 months, so I am pleased with my scores. > > If that is the real Port. Mgmt vignette, god help > us. Nice scores Sponge

i got drilled on the pension one. totally misread all the questions. it was an utter embarassment. and I feel like I have a good grasp of that stuff too. I am convinced about 50% of this freaking test is the ability to read the question correctly…

I only took the AM one so far. If I completely ignore PM then I got a 67%, otherwise a 60%. I made some stupid mistakes on a few of the corp finance, bond, and quant questions. I should have gotten those right. I was not even close in PM, I really need to review that. I did go 11/12 on the FSA though. That made me feel good.

That Port Mgmnt was BRUTAL. Just f’ing brutal. It made the difference between passing and failing for me. (in the am)

AM: 68 PM: 72 Port Man, like everyone else, was the major source of negative attribution… Thought it was a pretty good test as far as difficulty & content.

wanderingcfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I only took the AM one so far. > > If I completely ignore PM then I got a 67%, > otherwise a 60%. I made some stupid mistakes on a > few of the corp finance, bond, and quant > questions. I should have gotten those right. > > I was not even close in PM, I really need to > review that. > > I did go 11/12 on the FSA though. That made me > feel good. I got the same score as you buddy. 67% in AM and dont want to mention about PM. Average is 63%. Will it going to be a pass?

We do what we can and on June 7th either we will know the stuff they ask or not. Until then, I am just trying to process everything I can so I have a good shot at this damn LII stuff.

hi, did you take this exam home use please? is it better this way or shall i go for the online one? Thanks

I took it at home

sorry to ask you again, do they sent it by post? or they give you access from home.

I got it from my friend. He goes to their review classes here in Beantown

paid for a home use this morning through the society however i do not know whether it will be delivered or they will give me access. will have to see tomorrow then. thanks for your help!!

Hi guys, did you buy the BSAS mock exams? I’d like to “try” them: what do you suggest me? It’s really worth to buy them? Or they’re just similar to Book7 or Book6? THANK YOU!!!

It is as close to the real exam in format/style as you’ll find anywhere, imo.

Is it in electronic or “paper” form? In the latter case they have to send it at home by mail…

Pretty sure it is in PDF format. I think you download it from their site.