BSAS Test worth it for $50?

Hello: The NC CFA society is putting on the BSAS mock exam. Is it worth taking for $50? Really, I am moe concerned about whether that day would be better spend on my own, since I won’t have memorized all the formulas, yet. I will be taking the Stalla mock on my own, in addition to their three practice exams and the Schwesser practice exams + CFAI’s exams. I learn best from doing problems and this worked for me with L1. Thanks!

It is 150 in Boston and people are still taking it. Very representative of the real one.

you taking it cfaboston? been thinking about that one. Do you have to do it live or can you print it out and do it on your own?

jut, Its live (6 hours in real scenario) but I won’t be able to write that on the same day(have 3 days schweser seminar on the same weekend) but may take it another day at home.

I’m taking the BSAS simulation in a room with other students

the cost is $60 in DC and I have a wk to make up my mind.

is there a discount code to purchasing it online?

i am paying $30 for 2009 through nebraska society

Buffett will be writing beside you. I hear he lately, he wants to get his charter to increase his chances with prospective employers

are they going to be the same test? Why other socities charging less than the BSAS?

it’s the same test, I confirmed with my local society. My society is offering it as a discount, but it doesn’t include the bonus online questions.

Bonus online questions are anyways old. Does your society sell it online to others?

I’m considering giving the BSAS practice exams a try. Is this the same one that OP mentioned? http://www.bsas.org/BSAS_CFA_Exam_Preparation/CFA01.asp Any comments or prior experience with this? Thanks!

eltia Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m considering giving the BSAS practice exams a > try. Is this the same one that OP mentioned? > > http://www.bsas.org/BSAS_CFA_Exam_Preparation/CFA0 > 1.asp > > Any comments or prior experience with this? > Thanks! Same group. My local CFA society is hosting a live version of the test.

Thanks. Any details on how many questions the practice exam package would include?